- Prescription service for any brand, make, or model AED (sold separately) for documentation and compliance with state and federal regulations
- Includes prescription request forms with instructions on how to obtain prescription for AED through Think Safe
- Prescription provided at no additional cost upon review and approval of completed forms
- Service includes ongoing email notifications and information regarding the AED named in the prescription (email address required)
- Service includes ongoing email notifications about state-specific AED regulations (email address required)
First Voice RX01 AED/Defibrillator Prescription with Rx
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||First Voice|
|Number of Items||1|
The First Voice RX01 is a service that can provide a prescription for any b... See more product details
The First Voice RX01 is a service that can provide a prescription for any brand, make, or model automatic external defibrillator (AED, sold separately) for documentation and compliance with state and federal regulations. This service includes hard copies of prescription request forms, and instructions on how to obtain a prescription for an AED through Think Safe. The AED prescription is provided at no additional cost upon review and approval of the completed forms. This service includes ongoing email notifications regarding the AED named in the prescription (email address required), and ongoing email notifications about regulations specific to the state where the AED is being used (email address required).
First Aid refers to the initial care that is provided to a sick or injured person until a minor medical complaint, such as a small cut, is resolved or until full medical treatment is available. First aid is commonly provided by lay people or non-medical personnel who have a basic understanding of medical treatment. A wide range of products, such as first aid kits or supplies, devices, training courses, equipment, and software tools are available to help lay people and non-medical personnel provide basic medical treatment.
Think Safe manufactures and distributes emergency first aid products, including First Voice Emergency Instruction Devices (EIDs) and Self-contained Emergency Treatment (SET) systems. The company, founded in 2004, is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA.