Guys With Kids 1 Season 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Ready to move on, Chris prepares for a date.
2. Chris' New Girlfriend Chris introduces his new girlfriend to his buddies.
3. Marny Wants A Girl With four boys, Marny wants to try for a girl.
4. The Standoff Determined to discipline his son, Gary enlists the help of the guys.
5. Gary's Day Off Gary finally gets a day off from the kids.
6. Apartment Halloween Nick goes to war with the new Co-Op Board President.
7. The Bathroom Incident Gary recruits Emily to organize his apartment.
8. First Birthday Chris plans Ernie's first birthday.
9. Thanksgiving Chris and Sheila host Thanksgiving dinner.
10. Christmas Gary and Marny try to spice up their marriage.
11. First Word The group reminisces about the past.
12. Marny's Dad Marny's dad comes to visit -- Ernie Hudson ("Oz") guest stars.
13. Me Time Marny is in desperate need of "Me Time".
14. The Will Gary and Marny consider updating their will -- Mark Consuelos ("All My Children" guest stars).
15. Gary's Idea Gary's new business venture.
16. Rare Breed Gary attempts to balance his new career and family.
17. Divorce Party Nick throws Chris a divorce party.
|Director||Leonard R. Garner Jr.|
|Starring||Anthony Anderson, Jesse Bradford|
|Supporting actors||Zach Cregger, Tempestt Bledsoe, Erinn Hayes, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Fiona Gubelmann, Natalija Nogulich, Marleik Walker II, Brian Mganga, Mykayla Sohn, Rick Fitts|
|Producers||Jimmy Fallon, Charlie Grandy, Josh Greene, Keith Heisler, Casey Johnson, Courtney Lilly, DJ Nash, Becky Opp, Amy Ozols, Kenny Schwartz, Jan Siegelman, Rick Wiener|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love this show! Disappointed that it was cancelled but glad that I got the DVD!Published 2 months ago by Joy L Wade
I want to start off by saying I love this show and this review is based on the physical DVD only. I was only able to watch two episodes on each disc!! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Deana B
Great show. Whether you have children or not you will laugh hysterically. The comedy is original and genuine.
How could they cancel such a funny and well written show! Read more