5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Sucks the Laughter from Your Body
Published on January 2, 2012 by Lindan Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
I just thought this book was okay. Didn't find it all that funny. I wouldn't recommend it to my friends.
Published 7 months ago by Ken H

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Sucks the Laughter from Your Body, January 2, 2012
This review is from: First World Problems: 101 Reasons Why The Terrorists Hate Us (Kindle Edition)
First of all... as an Amazonian (woman who buys way too many books) I'm always suspicious of the first couple of reviews if they're really good. They could be written by friends who don't want the author sleeping on their couch anymore; or people being blackmailed by the author to say something good or the details of that lost weekend in high school will be his/her next book (videos on Youtube); or the 5-starred reviewers are related to the writer.

I am not Ben Nesvig's mother. I am a real reader. This is a very funny book. Really.

I would write more except I have to go eat a couple of ice cream sandwhiches because the 3-minute microwave pizza burned the roof of my mouth.

Five stars for laugh-out-loud-literature. I eagerly await the 3-D movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny!, January 1, 2012
This books had me laughing out loud from early on. All of these things that we do in first world countries are so true!

I'm surprised at what a high quality book this is. I'm pretty skeptical of new ebooks with no ratings, but previewing it on Amazon hooked my attention. I think the author is going places. Keep it up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and True Book, December 22, 2011
This was one of the few books that was actually able to keep my attention. I am not a huge reader but this book was hilarious. It's a quick read packed with numerous rants on many of the daily "problems" I face. The rant on self-checkout lines needs to be read by every idiot at my grocery store.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great relatable read, December 12, 2013
The book was so fun to read and I read it in one sitting! I was like a crazy person laughing out loud to myself. With the food issues and the annoyance with hotel beds I found myself cracking up and wanting to share with friends.

Ben's sarcastic tone a-la David Sedaris was refreshing to read. I usually read more crime thrillers and this book was a welcome change to the books I usually read.

Thanks for a great read and for making me feel better about all the times I complain about my iPhone battery dying and my iced tea being too caffeinated and all the other first world problems I complain about ruining my life!

5.0 out of 5 stars First World Problems in first place, February 19, 2013
This book blatantly lays out all the things wrong in this messed up world we were born in to. All the unfairness and annoying things that other people do are spelled out for us. My thoughts have finally been marked on paper and I feel normal because someone else feels the same way! Thank you, Ben Nesvig, for letting me know it's okay to be annoyed. And I was going to join a support group.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny because it's true, December 28, 2011
Very humorous and quick read. I found many of the "rants" funny because they were so true. I loved his perspective

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't stop laughing, November 24, 2013
Amy Baby (New Freedom, PA) - See all my reviews
My husband downloaded a sample of this book then kept me awake laughing. After downloading the rest, he has kept me up every night this week (yes, a First World problem Ben forgot to mention...) so I had to give it a read myself. All I have to say is now I'm the one keeping him awake. Great book and a must read for anyone who is reading this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, January 14, 2013
Glad there is a book to cover first world problems. First World Problem: I needed a book to tell me about first world problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Your (insert body part) Off, November 17, 2012
Review from November 12, 2012: If you believe laughter is the best medicine then this book will cause a serious overdose. Ben Hesvig has problems, serious problems - First World problems; but he has no problem sharing them with you. Just the praise on the back of the book is worth the price of the book.

Review from February 15, 2013: Buy Ben Nesvig's new and improved First World Problems today, like right now, so you can bring on the laughter pronto. I guarantee that none of the "funny" has been extracted from the first edition. Thanks to a new eagle eye editor, the typos and other irritating mistakes have been axed placing this book right up there next to perfection.

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious!!, March 24, 2012
this book made me literally laugh out loud too many times to count. I JUST finished reading it (on my iPad - thanks first world) and immediately started following Ben on twitter and decided to leave my review. I downloaded the book for free but I really wouldn't have been disappointed if I spent $10 on it. great read, I look forward to the next installment!!