Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: Amazon VideoChange
Price:$1.99

on May 26, 2013
This film was the largest waste of my time that I have had since, well it is the most wasted time I ever have had and it is only 27 min long. The time and preview are things you dont get with this stupidity and it costs $1.99 to find out that there is no plot and was poorly made. Please please dont waste your time too. Hopefully amazon will see this review and refund my money and then take the film out of their offerings.
11 comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2012
Wow I must say I'm really surprised to find something like this on Amazon, though not in a good way.
If you want to see a nice First World girl very well preserved by the vacuum and frost of space,
the pilot of a 5 mile long space ship, from a global space-faring civilization that existed on Earth
before the Great Flood you'll find that on u tube. It's a 90 minute
documentary (fiction or not I'll let you decide) that explores the cute pilot, her ship and some of
the surrounding ruins that are thought to be a space port. It's out there, it's free and it'll leave
you wondering how much of it is true. This flick here leaves me wondering if I should try to get a
refund.
0Comment23 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2012
No plot, no acting, twenty minutes of bad, barely there story. Amazon should delete this. This qualifies as garbage. After a few minutes, the mistake you made in ordering this hits you.
on February 9, 2013
The show is about 20 minutes long and set into the future. Aliens that are going to take over the Earth (I think) but the show barely has time to introduce the cast never mind have a plot that can develop at all. It's possible it would have been a good show but you'll never know with a 20 minute pilot for TV that never went anywhere. Honestly don't waste you time or money on this!
on April 23, 2013
What caca. I don't understand how such garbage made it all the way to market. In high school the production would get an F.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2013
Obscure plot and dialog. Hard to follow and not worth the trouble. I could not follow what was supposed to be happening and then I realized nothing was.
on May 14, 2014
The blurb that got me to add this to the watch list seemed interesting. The story was poorly developed perhaps because of the heavy use of poorly done CG even though they must have saved money on actors. There is vague reference to a biblical event ("we tried to interfere almost 2000 years ago" approximate quote). I guess this is supposed to be some sort of "end of the world" movie without all the action. It tries too hard for intrigue and gets lost in obscurity quickly.

I would not recommend this even to those looking for a "so bad it's fun" movie night.
on March 20, 2015
Sort of a pieced together mish-mash of nonsensical dialog and stock footage with no discernible plot. This thing does not even qualify as a bad movie, it was just a half hearted effort at some acting and splicing together old footage.I am surprised Amazon would even rent such a thing.
Seriously - I want my money back.

I would guess this movie had a budget of at least several hundred dollars. I suspect most of the money was spent on crack for the writers and producers.
on August 11, 2013
It would be wrong to call this a massive waste of time, after all, it is only twenty minutes of air time. They're so bad it seems like you sat through a regular bad film. Strongly suggest you save your $2 and more important, your 20 minutes...bad script, tepid acting, weak camera work, etc., etc.
on August 13, 2014
Why isn't there the choice of NO stars? This is the Worst $1.99 I've ever spent!