5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cup for Some, Not So Much for Others
Published on May 10, 2010 by Katherine Chan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great
Published on November 30, 2010 by #1Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cup for Some, Not So Much for Others, May 10, 2010
My kids are 2.5 years and 1.25 years respectively, and both enjoy using these Take and Toss cups. The lids stay on tightly and the liquid inside is easy enough for kids to drink out of. There are no valves to clean, the cup itself is easy to clean, and the optional caps are great for capping the cup while in a bag. This cup, however is not completely leak proof when on its side, and if you have kids who shake the cup while it's upside down, you will have drops of liquid coming out of the cup. Thankfully for us, our kids keep the cups upright and are beyond the cup gnawing phase; these cups are perfect for our family. Having Mickey Mouse and friends on the cup is an added bonus; our kids will drink anything out of these cups as long as Mickey Mouse in on it! ^_^

That said, this cup is probably not the best for beginning cup users or kids who still like to throw cups around, but are great for those who are just trying to learn how to walk around with a drink, or who are transitioning from a sippy cup to a conventional cup.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great, November 30, 2010
This review is from: The First Years 3 Pack Disney Princess Take & Toss Sippy Cup (Baby Product)
The price for the Princess Take & Toss Sippy Cups when down to a couple bucks so I purchased a pack. I was excited to see that it comes with a snap on "travel cover" that covers the mouth piece of the top and helps avoid spills. But I was disappointed that when my daughter was trying to drink from them it seemed like she was having a difficult time getting the liquid out. I tried it and you have to suck really hard to get any out. I really prefer the Gerber Sippy Cups - those seem to be the best. But for Take & Toss these were alright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cup for toddlers, easy to use, June 14, 2008
These cups are great. My 2 year old daughter loves them because they look more like "big girl cups" and they are really easy to use because there are no stoppers to clean. She also loves all of the different characters. They do leak a little if tipped over so I wouldn't give them to a young toddler. I always keep a few in the car for when we are out and she gets thirsty or for when we go out to eat (kid's drinks are so expensive)and I also bought some to keep at Grandma's so we don't have to worry about packing cups all of the time. They're really durable too. The only problem we have had with them wearing out is because she sometimes bites or chews on the spout, but they're so cheap it's no big deal!

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter has and loves these Minnie mouse cups, but., August 13, 2013
The picture shows 1 cup with a cover and a drip guard.

The description said set of three, but there was only one drip guard which is misleading.

There are times we would want to fill 2 or 3 of these and take them along in an insulated pack.

However, with only one drip guard, I know they will leak if tipped at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what my toddler needed., January 6, 2015
Love these cups. I wish I had discovered this product sooner. I always had problems with cleaning the spouts on sippy cups but not with these ones which are spout free. Never had problems with the liquids leaking or spilling and the plastic is very durable. If you keep the cup upside down very little liquid will come out but if you put the cover provided this will solve the problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 15, 2014
Lids didn't fit securely and came off too easily, causing at least one milk disaster.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cups, July 14, 2014
Just as expected, no leaking, cute princess pictures. My daughter likes them just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute cups, June 28, 2014
My 2 year old is obsessed with Minnie Mouse and she loves these cups. I would definitely buy more again.

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, June 2, 2014
The lids easily pop off causing a huge mess and a unhappy toddler. I wouldn't suggest buying these for your child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cups, March 16, 2014
These cups hold up well even after going through the dishwasher many times.I would recommend the cups for toddlers and older kids.