4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!
Published on June 22, 2011 by K.C.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun to grab and go
Only three stars because it's a little boring on it's own, but when paired with some of the other Wheelies items it can make for a fun playscape. This set is nice because it packs up, has a handle, and you can take it to a friend's or grandparent's house, etc.
Published 20 months ago by Wendy Foster

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, June 22, 2011
K.C. (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher Price Little People Wheelies Play 'n Go Construction Site (Toy)
I bought this toy for my 17 month old twin boys. They really enjoy playing with it for the most part. I do have a few issues with it. First, it only comes with one car and one "rock" to roll down the ramp, and of course with twins, they ended up fighting over the car and rock. I ended up buying another set of cars ($12.99 more) and hiding the rock. The other thing is, they are constantly pulling it apart and then coming over to me and wanting me to put it back together. I wish the ramps snapped in more securely or had some sort of latch so that it was harder to get apart. Overall, I think this will be a great toy for them, especially as they get a bit older and can put it together themselves AND understand not to pull it apart all the time. I really like that the parts can store inside the toy and it can be taken along very easily since it's not very big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy for my older kids, November 17, 2011
My son got this toy for his second birthday and really enjoys it. The ramps do come off easily, but it doesn't seem to be too big of an issue for him. One of the things I like about it is that other cars (not just the one that came with it) are big enough for the ramps. My son uses his Matchbox cars and small Chuck the dump truck vehicles on this ramp which makes it a lot of fun for him and his four-year-old sister. I like that it all packs up together too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy!, September 27, 2011
I really like this toy and so does my 16 month old son. He got it as a gift for his 1st birthday and I can easily say out of EVERYTHING he got (there were bigger, more expensive toys) this was his favorite and is the only thing he plays with on a regular basis really. I do have to agree with KC though that it's not very durable and can be very easily torn apart, which can be frustrating because then they think it's a game to rip it apart and have mommy/daddy put it back together!! All in all though, it's a great toy. For what it's worth and for what it is, I wouldn't have expected it to be such a hit, but it really is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for toddler boy!, September 17, 2012
I got this for my 2 yr old son for Christmas in 2011. He's been playing with it heavily ever since. The pieces are made of very sturdy plastic. I like that the bridge becomes the carry case for storing the ramps when it's not in use.

Great toy and very well-made!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for little hands!, January 4, 2012
My 18 month old son got this as a gift for Christmas. He loves it! It's a small, nice basic toy. I do have to say, the one thing I dislike about the toy, is that if the ramps get slightly bumped they fall off very easily. But that's really not a big deal, because that is a simple fix. One of the greatest parts about this toy, is that when your child is done playing with it, it all comes apart easily and it is its own storage! Nice grip handle to carry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ramp toy. Not great at self-storage., December 30, 2013
Kids LOVE this toy. My sister-in-law found it at (discount store starting with K, rhymes with bowls), and it came with three cars and the "boulder". My two-year-old twins (B/G) play so nicely with it, and love seeing which other cars fit down the ramp. We have four other wheelies, so there are plenty to play with, my only compliant is that while I love the idea of the base snapping together to store all the pieces, it barely stays closed. Can't use this function at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy, December 12, 2013
cora katzen (SAINT LOUIS, MISSOURI, US) - See all my reviews
Lots of fun playtime with this little toy. Folds into itself for convenient storage and take along toy.
......good toy for someone who likes cars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and portable, encourages imaginative play, November 28, 2013
My 2yo has had this since 1st birthday. Needed to grow into it but eventually he really enjoyed it. I admit for a while I had it stashed in the car as an emergency distraction and forgot about it, once I brought it back in the house he went nuts over it again. The way it is designed allows for multiple configurations. If he knocks it apart I just encourage him to find a new way to put it back together. When he's done I throw the pieces in the small base, snap it together and it's cleaned up in no time!
As with the other Wheelies toys it also works great with the Sesame Street racers too.

5.0 out of 5 stars best toy ever!, November 25, 2013
Liz Tuuri (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
My two year olds son loves this toy! Yes, the ramps come off, but so what? that's what makes it portable! My little guy flipped out the first time we stayed at a hotel, clinging to his stroller and crying, but as soon as this toy was set up on the coffee table he was fine. And it's great fun to run the cars off the edge of the coffee table and yell"Boom" as they hit the floor.

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls Apart, May 25, 2013
T. Nielson "db8 me" (Long Beach, California United States) - See all my reviews
This toy constantly falls apart. My son really wants to play with it because he loves slides and ramps right now, but I swear I spend more time reattaching the slides then he does playing with it. The slides don't lock in and it takes only a slight bump and it falls apart. Frustrating!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›