4.0 out of 5 stars Price Check, People!
I just thought I would let everyone know that I bought this complete set (house with all the furniture and people) at Fisher Price's online store for only $100. Plus I googled a free shipping discount code and used that too.
Published on November 29, 2010 by jules85

3.0 out of 5 stars scam on price
Published on January 12, 2011 by brittany

4.0 out of 5 stars Price Check, People!, November 29, 2010
This review is from: Fisher Price Loving FamilyTM Grand Dollhouse Super Set (Caucasian Family) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best doll house for a pre-schooler, February 24, 2010
We got this doll house for our daughter for Christmas. It is one of her favorite toys! It takes up less room than barbies and she plays for hours and hours. There are a lot of additional sets to buy, but the nice thing is that all of the funiture (including the family car) can fit in the doll house making for easy clean up. Our daughter absolutely loves it and is saving her pennies to buy more furniture for the house. Some of the objects make sounds which my daughter just love and it is so ammusing to watch her play. The only problem I have found is with the family van, the doors on it always and forever are falling off. It gets a little annoying to reatch them again and again, but that would have to be my only complaint. Her creativty errupts from the moment she opens the house, trying to decide what goes where. Then her little family takes outings has meals, etc. My daughter is only 3 and I can tell we will get plenty of use out of this toy. There are really just not enought good things to say about this doll house. Easy clean up, great play time- you cannot go wrong with this purchase. Some of the extra furniture sets can be on the pricey side, around $15-20 a set; but I told my family we were gettin the house which came with 3 sets and the family each purchased a set or two and now she has plenty. I just love that it spurs her creativity; again you cannot go wrong with this toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars scam on price, January 12, 2011
The Dollhouse is great, however, I am writing to inform that you don't get a good value for your money here. They make a false claim that this is the Super Set. It is not a full Super set in my opinion. This doesn't include the Baby nursery furniture, Parent's Bedroom furniture or the Kid's Bedroom furniture. You get a Bathroom set, a Kitchen set and a Chair, Lamp and Toy Chest. You don't get what you pay for here and it is a false claim on a Super Set.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE SUPER SET, August 13, 2012
"You mislabled your product. What you are selling IS NOT the Loving family grand dollhouse super set - It is the Grand Doll House ($80 value) with a few rooms thrown in. The loving family grand dollhouse SUPER SET as intended by Fisher Price comes with 8 furnished rooms. I see by reviewing your feedback now that others have been misled the same way I was. I have a 3 year old daughter that was very excited to receive the gift for her birthday however as parents it was frustrating not to get what we thought we were ordering. The main thing she kept asking was "where is the little girl (that was supposed to be her - included in the TRUE SUPER SET)" - We could have easily bought this from Toys R Us & save $30 on the shipping but based on what you listed we thought we were getting a good price. I'd have to recommed that Amazon stop using you as a seller if you are going to continue to misrepresent your products. We are very disappointed. ".

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THROUGH FISHER PRICE!, December 23, 2010
Fisher Price has this for $100 if you type in the promo code you get free shipping BT2010 is the code. This is my best purchase so much fun and comes with all you need to start!

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL SCAM - NOT a Super Set, November 20, 2011
This is a great dollhouse, but this item description is totally deceptive. For those of you looking for the "super set" you saw at toys-r-us or elsewhere, this IS NOT it; this does NOT come with bedroom sets. Unfortunately I didn't read the fine print. This seller won't even respond to my request to return, so buy the real super set elsewhere!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The #1 toy at our house, February 11, 2010
My girls are 2 & 5 years old. They've never been much of "toy" kids, but more crafty. I decided at Christmas to buy the the fully furnished dollhouse. It has been the best toy we've ever had. Every child that comes to visit immediately is drawn to it, including 5 year old boys! I'm glad that I decided to buy the complete furnished set because I've noticed at Walmart they don't carry many accessories. Not to mention, its so much more fun having all the pieces from the beginning!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware., November 23, 2013
Not that I hate it just very disappointed in amazon and the distributor in what appears to be a bait and switch. The doll house came with little if any furniture and was over priced. Found that Toys R us had the same house, item number and comes fully furnished for a less price and in stock. The photo on the left of this comment shows furniture and other items in the foreground that do not come with this doll house. Look carefully before ordering from Amazon that uses a different distributor before ordering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware - Not a Super Set and Not a Good Price, August 2, 2012
I was fooled by the heading "Super Set" and overpaid for this item. This is a lovely dollhouse, but it is not the "Super Set" with 8 rooms of furniture. Toys R Us has the "Super Set" with 8 rooms of furniture for $159.99 (and free shipping). Fisher Price sells this Grand Dollhouse with the 3 rooms offered here, kitchen, bath and living room, for $100. By buying here, you pay an extra $35 plus shipping to order from this seller instead of direct from Fisher Price. It is even shipped by Fisher Price with the catalogue showing you how much you overpaid. I complained to the seller and the response I got was that I should have read the description, not the heading "Super Set". They claim "Amazon can name it's [sic] listings anything that they want and evidently they chose "SUPER SET" for this listing." If that's the case, Amazon should correct it so people are not misled. I am waiting to hear back from Amazon, but I alerted them to this problem Monday and I see that the item is still advertised as a "Super Set" so I decided to post in the hopes that others can avoid what happened to me. In sum, nice dollhouse but buy it elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Doll House She Can Grow With, November 16, 2010
Jason "Avid Reader" (FORT WORTH, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great doll house. We have a friend who has an older version of this house and it is still in great condition. My 2 1/2 year old daughter got this doll house as an early Christmas gift. We decided to go ahead and give it to her early so that other family members could get the extra doll house parts as Christmas gifts.

My daughter has had this gift for well over a month now and she still just loves it. She plays with it several times a day. It is really cool that the smaller parts like the hair drier for example is attached to the bathroom sink by a sturdy string. Normally I would have taken the hair drier away until my daughter was older so it wouldn't get lost but there is no need to now.

I absolutely love how this house folds up for easy pickup and storage of doll house parts. My daughter rather enjoys opening the house each and every time she plays with it. It is so easy to do!

I give this toy 2 thumbs up!

Rate and Discover Movies