5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my son occupied for a long time!
Published on August 7, 2011 by Coop&EmsUmmah

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 2 months ago by Kara Demmien

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my son occupied for a long time!, August 7, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
I just purchased this item at a local Target and I have to say, no other toy has kept my son's attention as long as this toy did. The balls pop like popcorn and the"drum" underneath it is activated to pop the balls every time something touches it. There is also a fun spinning rattle in the front that also activates the "popper." And fun music to accompany the movement. The balls can fall through a hole in the side and come out the dinosaur's mouth as well, and you can feed them into the popper with the dinosaur's tail. This is such a creative toy and also helps him with his fine motor skills as he is always trying to grasp the ball. It is also a great "cause-and-effect" toy if your baby is in that stage where he/she enjoys that kind of thing. My son is about 8 months right now and loves it! He has literally played with it for over a half hour and always goes back to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, August 9, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
Truly the best popper on the market. I bought 3 others and they either did not pop right, or it did not hold a child's interest, or the balls flew across the floor and within 5 seconds all the balls flew out and the child was no longer interested. This new product is the BEST on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would buy 10 of these if I had to!, December 10, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
This toy is so freaking brilliant, it's ridiculous. We bought this for my son for his first birthday (he's now almost 16 months) and he is literally obsessed. It was so exciting to watch him figure everything out and learn while he watched the balls pop out (or fall out of the mouth), he'd crawl to get them, and then learn how to throw them back in (either through the center or down the little tail ramp). Once he got all of that down, I thought his interest would wane but here we are several months later and it is still his absolute favorite toy. Not a day goes by where he doesn't play with it and each session is for at least 20 minutes up to an hour! Plus, a bonus for me, is the songs are tolerable/cute and surprisingly doesn't drive me nuts.

The greatest thing about it is it's durability. He usually spends his time throwing absolutely everything he can find into it (other balls he can find...some being pretty heavy, our TV remotes, his pacifier, his cars, toys, and one day, he even put in his huge dump truck which only a small portion fit in it lol!). He does this every day and the bouncer part is still going strong. When we first got it, he even would hold the bouncing part down with his hand and it still works great!

My husband and I are in love with the joy this toy has given our son and the hours of entertainment it provides him (as well as the educational aspect of putting toys in and out, the tail ramp in, the mouth ramp out, and his constant excitement of trying to figure out how it all works).

If this sucker ever breaks, believe me, we'll be at the store the same day buying another one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my one yr old, August 23, 2011
Paty "Paty" (White Sands, NM) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
We bought this for my son's first birthday, we thought he would LOVE it b/c it looked like a fun toy. Thing is it's kind of very loud and it scares him a little. We often have to show him it's ok to play with it before he plays with it. Once he gets comfortable with the noises it makes he will play with it for a good 30-45 mins (which is a long time for him). Now if it's turned off...it's one of his favorite toys! LOL The little balls are the perfect size for him to grasp and throw. It's great toy to teach kids cause and effect and hand/eye coordination.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
I was waiting for the right time to buy this and decided to get it when my son was 10 months old. The baby in the pictures and on the box looked even younger than that. When I got it out, I let him play with the balls and he quickly learned how to put them in the hole so they go down to the mouth. That's fun. Then I put the batteries in. The balls fly out fast and I am the one going around and collecting them all. They are so fast, that by the time I collect one or two they are all out and its just making weird noises. My son also wants to grab the thing in the middle of the bouncy thing so its really pointless to have on. This was a waste of money and I would return it if I had saved the box. Maybe I'll store it away and bring it back out when he's a little older. He would have had ten times more fun if I'd have just bought him a ball pit. He loves the balls but this toy is not as fun as it looked.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nursery favorite!, October 29, 2012
Laura Chin "Fabulous One" (Lansing, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
This is by far the favorite toy of all babies I meet in our church nursery. We average 15 babies in a service so it gets a lot of use!
The popping mechanism has since broken, but can be activated with the roller in the front.
Overall, I wish we had more of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy cow... best toy ever for about two solid months!, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
I believe it was between 12-14 months that this was by far his most favorite thing in the entire world. He continued to play with it for several months afterward, just not with as much intensity. Great purchase! The motor survived him "sitting" in it while running it too. The batteries lasted only about 6 weeks before dying.... but then again, the poor thing ran probably 2-3 hours a day! Seriously, BUY THIS!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A toy worth it's value!, September 6, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
My son is so simple. He would prefer to play with a solo cup over his fancy toys. However, nothing keeps his attention for too long. With that being said, HE LOVES THIS TOY! It is his favorite without a doubt! He can play with it for a good portion of the day. He is at the stage now where he likes for me to walk him around the house, and whenever he gets to his Dino toy he plops his tush down and plays! A relief for my back, and allows me to get some things done! I would definitely recommend this toy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Katie West, September 10, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
Most of the balls shoot (and I mean fly fast)out of the bowl; very few actually come out of the toys mouth. If your child is too young to chase the balls across the floor, YOU are going to get alot of exercise. Our dog loves this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Got Uncontrollable Giggles!, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
This is a winner----especially for our grandson who is just one month shy of one year old. Keeps him busy for longer than anything else he plays with. The balls shoot out of the dinosaur's mouth or out the top of the toy. Baby keeps putting the balls back in. It's one, wild scene! If you have a dog that likes to retrieve, it's even CRAZIER!!!

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino