5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my son occupied for a long time!
Published on August 7, 2011 by Coop&EmsUmmah

1.0 out of 5 stars Katie West
Most of the balls shoot (and I mean fly fast)out of the bowl; very few actually come out of the toys mouth. If your child is too young to chase the balls across the floor, YOU are going to get alot of exercise. Our dog loves this toy.
Published on September 10, 2011 by Katie Westland

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my son occupied for a long time!, August 7, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
I just purchased this item at a local Target and I have to say, no other toy has kept my son's attention as long as this toy did. The balls pop like popcorn and the"drum" underneath it is activated to pop the balls every time something touches it. There is also a fun spinning rattle in the front that also activates the "popper." And fun music to accompany the movement. The balls can fall through a hole in the side and come out the dinosaur's mouth as well, and you can feed them into the popper with the dinosaur's tail. This is such a creative toy and also helps him with his fine motor skills as he is always trying to grasp the ball. It is also a great "cause-and-effect" toy if your baby is in that stage where he/she enjoys that kind of thing. My son is about 8 months right now and loves it! He has literally played with it for over a half hour and always goes back to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would buy 10 of these if I had to!, December 10, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
This toy is so freaking brilliant, it's ridiculous. We bought this for my son for his first birthday (he's now almost 16 months) and he is literally obsessed. It was so exciting to watch him figure everything out and learn while he watched the balls pop out (or fall out of the mouth), he'd crawl to get them, and then learn how to throw them back in (either through the center or down the little tail ramp). Once he got all of that down, I thought his interest would wane but here we are several months later and it is still his absolute favorite toy. Not a day goes by where he doesn't play with it and each session is for at least 20 minutes up to an hour! Plus, a bonus for me, is the songs are tolerable/cute and surprisingly doesn't drive me nuts.

The greatest thing about it is it's durability. He usually spends his time throwing absolutely everything he can find into it (other balls he can find...some being pretty heavy, our TV remotes, his pacifier, his cars, toys, and one day, he even put in his huge dump truck which only a small portion fit in it lol!). He does this every day and the bouncer part is still going strong. When we first got it, he even would hold the bouncing part down with his hand and it still works great!

My husband and I are in love with the joy this toy has given our son and the hours of entertainment it provides him (as well as the educational aspect of putting toys in and out, the tail ramp in, the mouth ramp out, and his constant excitement of trying to figure out how it all works).

If this sucker ever breaks, believe me, we'll be at the store the same day buying another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, August 9, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
Truly the best popper on the market. I bought 3 others and they either did not pop right, or it did not hold a child's interest, or the balls flew across the floor and within 5 seconds all the balls flew out and the child was no longer interested. This new product is the BEST on the market.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun and helps teach cause and effect, not sure how durable it will be!, August 31, 2011
mommy Rizzo (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
We bought our daughter this toy for her first birthday. She really likes it! She dances to the little songs it plays. She definitely caught on quickly as far as spinning the rattle or pushing on the inside to make it start. Good for teaching cause and effect! And she cralws after the balls when they come out of the mouth so it helps get her moving. My two concerns with this toy are:
1) She puts anything and everything in the dino to make it start...not just the balls it came with, but books, stuffed animals, her shoes, her hands....which leads me to my next concern,
2) The inside area where the balls pop around is actually made out of cloth, like the cloth that goes over a speaker. I've only had this toy for a week or so, so I'm not quite sure how it's going to hold up to a toddler's playtime.
Bottom line is it's a fun toy and my daughter enjoys it. But not sure how it will stand up in the durability department.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Got Uncontrollable Giggles!, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
This is a winner----especially for our grandson who is just one month shy of one year old. Keeps him busy for longer than anything else he plays with. The balls shoot out of the dinosaur's mouth or out the top of the toy. Baby keeps putting the balls back in. It's one, wild scene! If you have a dog that likes to retrieve, it's even CRAZIER!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Katie West, September 10, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Bouncing Good Time, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
This a wonderful toy for a young baby. I bought it for my one year old at Christmas and he loves it. The balls constantly bounce out of the mouth so I end up playing it with him a lot to help him keep the balls in. But it's great! My son has also started trying to bounce other things in it...rubber ducks, rattles, big brothers action figures and discarded legos, mom's makeup, dad's work pens....

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke the same day, August 22, 2012
J. Ross "JRoss" (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
My daughter loves the balls that come with this toy, but couldn't care less about the rest of it. Not only that, but the bouncer part of it broke immediately. Also, the green flapper doesn't stay in well. As far as I'm concerned this toy is a piece of junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Starting to make a grinding noise..., May 2, 2014
Michael Kruzewski (Dudley, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
It started to make a grinding noise after 25 minutes of play from my 11 month old. Returning to amazon....

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my one yr old, August 23, 2011
Paty "Paty" (White Sands, NM) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino (Toy)
We bought this for my son's first birthday, we thought he would LOVE it b/c it looked like a fun toy. Thing is it's kind of very loud and it scares him a little. We often have to show him it's ok to play with it before he plays with it. Once he gets comfortable with the noises it makes he will play with it for a good 30-45 mins (which is a long time for him). Now if it's turned off...it's one of his favorite toys! LOL The little balls are the perfect size for him to grasp and throw. It's great toy to teach kids cause and effect and hand/eye coordination.

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Poppity Pop Musical Dino