Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Go Baby Go Poppity Pop Musical Dino
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on August 7, 2011
I just purchased this item at a local Target and I have to say, no other toy has kept my son's attention as long as this toy did. The balls pop like popcorn and the"drum" underneath it is activated to pop the balls every time something touches it. There is also a fun spinning rattle in the front that also activates the "popper." And fun music to accompany the movement. The balls can fall through a hole in the side and come out the dinosaur's mouth as well, and you can feed them into the popper with the dinosaur's tail. This is such a creative toy and also helps him with his fine motor skills as he is always trying to grasp the ball. It is also a great "cause-and-effect" toy if your baby is in that stage where he/she enjoys that kind of thing. My son is about 8 months right now and loves it! He has literally played with it for over a half hour and always goes back to it.
22 comments|142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2011
This toy is so freaking brilliant, it's ridiculous. We bought this for my son for his first birthday (he's now almost 16 months) and he is literally obsessed. It was so exciting to watch him figure everything out and learn while he watched the balls pop out (or fall out of the mouth), he'd crawl to get them, and then learn how to throw them back in (either through the center or down the little tail ramp). Once he got all of that down, I thought his interest would wane but here we are several months later and it is still his absolute favorite toy. Not a day goes by where he doesn't play with it and each session is for at least 20 minutes up to an hour! Plus, a bonus for me, is the songs are tolerable/cute and surprisingly doesn't drive me nuts.

The greatest thing about it is it's durability. He usually spends his time throwing absolutely everything he can find into it (other balls he can find...some being pretty heavy, our TV remotes, his pacifier, his cars, toys, and one day, he even put in his huge dump truck which only a small portion fit in it lol!). He does this every day and the bouncer part is still going strong. When we first got it, he even would hold the bouncing part down with his hand and it still works great!

My husband and I are in love with the joy this toy has given our son and the hours of entertainment it provides him (as well as the educational aspect of putting toys in and out, the tail ramp in, the mouth ramp out, and his constant excitement of trying to figure out how it all works).

If this sucker ever breaks, believe me, we'll be at the store the same day buying another one!
0Comment|118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2011
Truly the best popper on the market. I bought 3 others and they either did not pop right, or it did not hold a child's interest, or the balls flew across the floor and within 5 seconds all the balls flew out and the child was no longer interested. This new product is the BEST on the market.
on April 15, 2014
This is a winner----especially for our grandson who is just one month shy of one year old. Keeps him busy for longer than anything else he plays with. The balls shoot out of the dinosaur's mouth or out the top of the toy. Baby keeps putting the balls back in. It's one, wild scene! If you have a dog that likes to retrieve, it's even CRAZIER!!!
on August 31, 2011
We bought our daughter this toy for her first birthday. She really likes it! She dances to the little songs it plays. She definitely caught on quickly as far as spinning the rattle or pushing on the inside to make it start. Good for teaching cause and effect! And she cralws after the balls when they come out of the mouth so it helps get her moving. My two concerns with this toy are:
1) She puts anything and everything in the dino to make it start...not just the balls it came with, but books, stuffed animals, her shoes, her hands....which leads me to my next concern,
2) The inside area where the balls pop around is actually made out of cloth, like the cloth that goes over a speaker. I've only had this toy for a week or so, so I'm not quite sure how it's going to hold up to a toddler's playtime.
Bottom line is it's a fun toy and my daughter enjoys it. But not sure how it will stand up in the durability department.
review image
on November 4, 2015
 I purchased this toy for my son's first birthday. I like to be prepared, so I ordered it about a month out. I gave it to him on his birthday this past Thursday, and from the moment we turned it on it makes the most terrible grinding sound. You can't even here the music because the grinding sound is so loud. And, since I was prepared and ordered it early, it is now past the return window. Not cool.
33 comments|29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2014
This a wonderful toy for a young baby. I bought it for my one year old at Christmas and he loves it. The balls constantly bounce out of the mouth so I end up playing it with him a lot to help him keep the balls in. But it's great! My son has also started trying to bounce other things in it...rubber ducks, rattles, big brothers action figures and discarded legos, mom's makeup, dad's work pens....
on September 10, 2011
Most of the balls shoot (and I mean fly fast)out of the bowl; very few actually come out of the toys mouth. If your child is too young to chase the balls across the floor, YOU are going to get alot of exercise. Our dog loves this toy.
22 comments|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2015
I bought this as a birthday gift for a friend's child who had just turned 1 based on all the positive reviews. It does not keep him entertained for long and I can see why. It's kind of boring and not very engaging. It's not even mesmerizing to watch the balls bounce around nor is chasing them around when they come out of the mouth any fun. I'm embarrassed to have given them this as it takes up a bunch of space and maybe for 5 minutes of fun... plus clean up time when you have to look for all the balls because the child didn't want to retrieve them. I was hoping to find some things like my kids had when they were younger and thought this would fit the bill, it did not. :-(
on September 20, 2015
My kids laughed at this a lot but the balls bounce out so fast and travel so far on our tile floor it was impossible for my children as infants to be able to properly play with this toy. I was so frustrated with having to retrieve balls just so that they could watch it bounce I ended up giving it away and now 6 months later while painting our house and moving furniture around I find balls everywhere. Really this is probably a better toy for a cat than a baby. Its cute the dinosaurs voice is funny but I don't recommend it if your children are going to be playing on hard floors.