4.0 out of 5 stars Simple fun for your little one
Published on April 25, 2011 by Alizabeth Szilagyi

3.0 out of 5 stars fun, but cheap
This is such a fun toy, but it is totally cheap. I guess I didn't research this toy enough because I didn't realize that the ball is a blow up beach ball. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if it pops sometime soon. Probably would not buy it again.
Published 22 months ago by K. Boggess

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple fun for your little one, April 25, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky Ball (Toy)
Grandma brought this toy to our little 3 month and 1 week old on a weekend visit. He always wanted to play with it due to the bright colors and fun jingle noise, but he'd often get frustrated with it. Makes sense since the box says it is for 6 - 36 months. Well, now that he is 6 months he does love it. He's been able to play with it without much frustration since about 5 months.

Educational value: I really think this toy helped him improve his grasping, the legs and handles are easy to get chunky little hands around. It was also a great toy to use when I wanted to encourage him to sit on his own, as the toy is easier to play with while sitting.

Fun value: When he was too little to play with it on his own but still intrigued by it's fun design I would hold on to the taggy-tail and shake the ball over him while he laid on his back. Guaranteed giggles every time. I don't know if it was the ball jingling or the funny face that got him, but he always returned a smile while this thing dangled over him.

Durable value: My boy has pinched, licked, and slobbered all over this thing. I can't imagine it will last forever, but for $10 it holds up well. Easy to clean, easy to re-inflate (when it starts to flatten out).

I don't know that I'd tell mothers to run out and buy it, but if you are in the market for a toy ball I definitely recommend this one. Also, it makes a great gift for all you aunts and grandma's out there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky Ball (Toy)
I worried that the simplistic nature of this toy would make it boring, but not for my 8 months old. The "wings" and legs are easy for him to hold, and he just loves to shake it and hear it jingle! Giving 4 stars because the valve where you blow air in is tricky to reach around the fabric and leaks a bit, but this may just be me.

4.0 out of 5 stars a great gift and party favor, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky Ball (Toy)
we got these as party favors for kids at my sons birthday party.this served well as a favor for all the younger kids, ranging from 12-24 months.

3.0 out of 5 stars fun, but cheap, December 13, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok but not special, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky Ball (Toy)
Its ok my baby plays with it sometimes. But its not worth the price. It should be cheaper. Just a material and a ball.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy, October 3, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky Ball (Toy)
My 5 month old loves the toy. It would be more usable if the feet stood it up. For the price its not a bad toy though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great..., October 2, 2012
I was really excited to get this product for my 14 month old son because
He is obsessed with ducks, he loves playing with balls, and he loves to make noise.

He loves it and so do I...although, I wrongly assumed that it would be a little bigger. This is my fault though for not paying attention to the dimensions that I'm sure are listed...And it really is just about the right size for my son right now; I was just hoping it would be a little larger so he could enjoy it longer.

Everything seems to be of nice quality, the fabrics do not feel cheap or anything like that. The ball seems to stay inflated well so far (we've had the product about a week now and he's played with it everyday).

I also like it because it makes noise when you shake it because there is a smaller ball inside that bounces around, which delights my son, but I love it because it is not a loud or annoying sound, which delights me! :)

Thanks :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic inflatable with cloth cover, October 1, 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky Ball (Toy)
This toy is a plastic inflatable ball with a yellow cloth cover over it. You have to blow air inflate it. Inside the ball is a small jingle which when shaken makes noise. The legs won't stand by themselves, though the picture suggests it does. The ball iis about the size of a small melon , big for 3 month baby and not interesting for 6 months and older.

4.0 out of 5 stars Actually Entertaining to Baby for an inexpensive toy!, September 16, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky Ball (Toy)
So many toys our daughter had gotten, right from birth, were electronic or in some cases just designed to look "hi-tech" (like a plush cell phone, to give an example). After a few months of thinking about it and reading various opinions about all the early tech exposure our kids can get I decided to put away all the toys that had chips or required batteries (or looked like they required electricity).
I just wanted to get a good selection of simple toys that were age appropriate and encouraged physical activity to help with motor skills and imaginative play.
This was one I just kind of clicked on and ordered. When it arrived I wasn't expecting much but she really liked that she can jiggle it by the handles and get a noise or dangle it by a leg and toss it like a ball, or just mouth it for a bit before pitching it a few feet away and fetching it back. I'm not sure it is as educational as simple blocks or stacking rings or cups or more standard musical toys (bells, xylophone, drums... (all her non-tech favorites) but it always makes her smile if I give Ducky a shake and that is much less creepy to me than a plush cell phone. (which I gave to Goodwill)

5.0 out of 5 stars One year old loves it., March 14, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky Ball (Toy)
Can't really say anything more than my baby loves this and is always playing with it. He shakes it, throws it and always seems to be moving it.

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky Ball