Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
vote
We have used them on our solid oak floors (not pr-efinished) and have had no problems, it's actually quite cute and hilarious to watch them in our cold Chicago winter :) These have never been used outside, so we weren't concerned. After we can use them outside, I will have to see if the wheels are scratched up and then they will not be used inside any longer. However, if you do not have solid, or have a softer wood like walnut, I probably would not let them be used indoors.
Mar 19, 2014 by Alli
vote
mine are wide as well, I'm guessing so they can accommodate all types of shoes. But when I tighten the skates, I actually bend the plastic edges somewhat so they create a narrower area. My daughter is in a size 7 toddler shoe and i can usually narrow the gap significantly to stop the majority of the sliding. I pinch the edges while I strap the velcro. It works for us.
Dec 30, 2013 by Lacy Hatfield
votes
Sure, if you child can stand/walk with some stability they should be fine. The wheels really roll though and if you don't have them locked your child is going to fall - I suggest helmet, knee pads etc. These skates grow with your child as the size is adjustable. I love this product.
Dec 3, 2013 by HALEY JOHNSON
votes
There are three settings that you can switch between, which allow your child to go from walking to actual skating. The skates are pretty good. They are sturdy and easy to put on and take off. My daughter loves them.
Mar 31, 2014 by pretta Davis
votes
Not that I'm aware of but they only fit up to shoe size 12 so weight would be limited anyway.
Dec 10, 2013 by Leajh
votes
No
Nov 21, 2013 by Cindy Rogers
votes
I'm thinking a 6- my daughter was in a 9 when we purchased these and they fit on the second setting.
Nov 19, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
I got them for my niece who was 3 and a half years old and they fit fine. She is 4 now and they still work as they are adjustable
Aug 9, 2013 by cginnyc
votes
They are meant to be used with shoes. In other words, put his/her feet in tennis shoes, or another closed toed shoe, THEN strap the skate in place. My 3 year old has very narrow feet and these are still just fine with her tennis shoes on. Hope that helps.
Dec 28, 2013 by BlazingRN
votes
My granddaughter is over 3 and wears a size 10. They are set on the smallest size so I'm sure they fit way beyond a size 13. They can fit me. We love these skates. They can be set so only the front wheels turn. Then both wheels turning but not totally free wheeling. The third stage is totally free wheeling as the child cans confidence through the first 2 stages.
Nov 21, 2013 by Kim Lutz
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers