5.0 out of 5 stars Best security "blanket" ever

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as the original
Published 7 months ago by heartlaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Best security "blanket" ever, March 21, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Doll (Toy)
My daughter is over 2 1/2 years and has this doll since she was a few months old. She had received it from her Grandma as a gift. It is her most favorite possesion in the world. She sleeps with it every night, has traveled overseas with it and it has also been a great help when she was transitioning to a new play group. The doll has gone thru the wash many times and it's still in decent condition. I'd like to buy my daughter and her new baby sister more of these Fisher Price dolls. It's an incredible doll! We love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics My First Doll Darling, August 12, 2008
Grandma Patti (Buffalo NY area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Doll (Toy)
I bought this doll for my 15 month old granddaughter and she just loves her. She is very soft and just small enough for her to carry around. Price was great and shipping cost were great compared to some well know toy stores. Very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 month old loves this baby, January 16, 2012
lisa (winter springs, florida, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Doll (Toy)
My little girl loves this baby! Mommy loves it because I have put it in the washing machine twice and it still looks brand new...very durable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, cuddly first doll for baby or young toddler!!, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Doll (Toy)
Beautiful, very cuddly doll , age appropriate for my 15 month old granddaughter. I love the fact that this doll has nothing that could hurt the baby, no plastic eyes or buttons, etc. yet it's nice enough to entertain her. The baby carries it with her around the house and seems happy. The doll has a rattle inside, very cute!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as the original, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Doll (Toy)
I got this baby to replace the one my daughter lost. The one that was HER BABY. Panic time! I ordered it thinking it was exactly like the original one and that I could pass it off as it. Well, the changed something on it that was VERY IMPORTANT to my 3yoa. They took the cuffs off of the new baby. Which is where my daughter always would run her finger as a soothing thing to her. I even looked at the picture again and to me, it shows the baby has cuffs! So, I give her this one with no cuffs and she noticed right away. She gave it back asking me to fix it! Very disappointing. Luck would have it we found her original baby a few days later and she immediately gave me this one back and began playing with the cuffs on the old baby. If it's not broke, don't fix it. I wish the design would have stayed the same as the original.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this doll!, September 20, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Doll (Toy)
My little girl loves this dol.l It's washable, soft and safe. I plan on buying more of these dolls for Christmas.

1.0 out of 5 stars Toy is very cute. The sellers get 1 star., December 15, 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Doll (Toy)
The toy is very cute. Amazon needs to stop sellers who are attempting to sell toys for 1000 percent markup. Come on now. The doll is normally $10.00. Why does Amazon allow a seller like Toyburg or Sweet Bella to attempt to sell the doll for $75.00. This has to stop.

The doll is a cutie. The best $10.00 i've spent this holiday season.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Doll (Toy)
My 2 year old niece loved it. She takes it with her everywhere she goes and sleeps with it also!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does this doll come in any other color?, January 4, 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Doll (Toy)
I am so happy to see that this doll is the right size for the stroller/walker that you can also buy. But the main concern for me is does she come in another color? This will be my baby's 1st doll and I would love for the doll to look like her. Why does everything have to come in white and white only? We are people of many colors but when it comes to something as basic as a baby's 1st doll white is the only choice? Really? I would love to find this doll in black before her 1st bday which is Thursday but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed backup dolls, October 18, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Doll (Toy)
My daughter recieved this two years ago before she was born.. 6 months ago she really took a liking to it and we understood there needed to be a backup baby. I could not longer find this in the stores so Amazon was a logic next step.. quick shipping was great so that we could get "baby" washed and switch out with 1 of the 2 extras we purchased.. Seems the arms are not attached too well as we have two that are coming apart... good purchase.

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Doll