Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on February 17, 2012
My 5 month old daughter received this doll for Christmas and I thought, 'Oh no!' because I hated my older daughter with dolls, I had to watch her constantly with the hard eyes, etc... But this doll is amazing! My youngest absolutely loves it! It is so so plush and soft, it's nearly like a pillow. If my daughter doesn't have this doll in the car or stroller with her she screams the entire time. She loves her baby and I don't have to worry about the doll having anything hard that will hurt her, it's ALL soft and very durable. It has been run over SEVERAL times by the stroller (Upon baby falling asleep) and fallen in parking lots, but EVERY TIME I just toss it in the washer and dryer and I'm done with it. I am buying another one today, just for those instances when I need back up.
review image
on March 21, 2011
My daughter is over 2 1/2 years and has this doll since she was a few months old. She had received it from her Grandma as a gift. It is her most favorite possesion in the world. She sleeps with it every night, has traveled overseas with it and it has also been a great help when she was transitioning to a new play group. The doll has gone thru the wash many times and it's still in decent condition. I'd like to buy my daughter and her new baby sister more of these Fisher Price dolls. It's an incredible doll! We love it!
on August 12, 2008
I bought this doll for my 15 month old granddaughter and she just loves her. She is very soft and just small enough for her to carry around. Price was great and shipping cost were great compared to some well know toy stores. Very happy with purchase.
on April 3, 2014
I got this baby to replace the one my daughter lost. The one that was HER BABY. Panic time! I ordered it thinking it was exactly like the original one and that I could pass it off as it. Well, the changed something on it that was VERY IMPORTANT to my 3yoa. They took the cuffs off of the new baby. Which is where my daughter always would run her finger as a soothing thing to her. I even looked at the picture again and to me, it shows the baby has cuffs! So, I give her this one with no cuffs and she noticed right away. She gave it back asking me to fix it! Very disappointing. Luck would have it we found her original baby a few days later and she immediately gave me this one back and began playing with the cuffs on the old baby. If it's not broke, don't fix it. I wish the design would have stayed the same as the original.
on December 7, 2013
Beautiful, very cuddly doll , age appropriate for my 15 month old granddaughter. I love the fact that this doll has nothing that could hurt the baby, no plastic eyes or buttons, etc. yet it's nice enough to entertain her. The baby carries it with her around the house and seems happy. The doll has a rattle inside, very cute!!
on January 16, 2012
My little girl loves this baby! Mommy loves it because I have put it in the washing machine twice and it still looks brand new...very durable!
on September 15, 2015
My cousin is 3 years old and she's been playing with this baby doll since she was 1. We simply had to buy her a new one! Who knew something so basic can entertain a little kid so much? I can't complain! The doll is very soft and there is a small rattle inside her belly. My cousin was very happy when she got her new baby doll. Or as she calls it, her "Beebee" doll!
on October 4, 2015
My 14-month-old granddaughter couldn't wait to get this dolly out of the package. The first thing she did was hug and kiss it and hasn't let it out of her sight since she got it yesterday. A big hit with the parents also. Safe, soft, and nicely made.
on October 12, 2015
MY grand daughter loves this doll! We got this for her 1st birthday and she loves her doll!! This is her first "doll" and she couldn't have had any better reaction when she opened the package. I am very pleased with my purchase.( I am purchasing a 2nd one as a back up).
on September 4, 2014
Gave this doll to my Granddaughter when she turned one. It's just the rifgt size and is very soft. You can also wash it. Great addition to the doll for its care and maintennance.
There's nothing more fun and durable than a gift from Fisher Price.