5.0 out of 5 stars Great Play Phone
We were looking for a simple play telephone for our twins..something without a lot of lights and crazy sounds. This telephone is exactly what we were looking for! The voice that says "hello" and "good-bye" uses the correct inflections and the button sounds are very realistic. The songs play for a very short period of time and, as parents, we appreciate...
Published on November 25, 2007 by K. Penhoet

1.0 out of 5 stars BPA in the toy
My 7 month old was given several Fisher Price toys as a gift. The boxes didn't say whether or not they contained toxic chemicals such as BPA or pthalates, so I called the company. They said that BPA is used in their toys, but not in their high chairs. Sad! A trusted company that sells products for babies (who put everything in their mouths!) should NOT be putting...
Published on September 22, 2011 by Lola Gogol

‹ Previous | 16 7 815 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing amazing about it, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Friendly Flip Phone (6 Months +) (Baby Product)
It is hard for kids to press; the light is not bright to get the attention of the child the worst thing that is common among most of the fisher price toys, volume is very bad.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, December 27, 2013
Good quality product for kids and very cute and fancy too. But the sound is very low. You need to hold it close to your ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Flip Phone, December 26, 2013
I purchased this phone as a Christmas gift. I was very pleased with it's quality. It seems to be built well and appears durable. All buttons and features worked as described. It is of good size and larger than I expected. Overall, a good value and would order again, as a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars okay, December 26, 2013
my grandchildren received this when they were eight months old. They are now 15 months old and just showing interest in it. They love phones very much, but this one is bulky and difficult to flip open. They do enjoy seeing the cat, dog, and mouse come up on the display. Just not their favorite phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter likes it, December 20, 2013
It doesn't really teach much, but my daughter who is 3 has liked it since she was about 1. Also, it takes button cell batteries and the batteries needed to be replaced after about a year of occasional use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 16, 2013
My granddaughter loves it. She still playing with her personal phone. I would definitely recommend this toy to give us a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone., December 9, 2013
We loved this for our baby, it became a toy that we had to have one for travel as well. Every time it's opened it shows a cat, a dog or a mouse. I like it because it's not an annoying toy or super loud but makes enough noise to keep him busy lol!

4.0 out of 5 stars A keeper, December 8, 2013
We like that it is a cute looking phone. It has a really limited number of options but It is sturdy and
baby can easily for grasp. so I would recommend. A quality, simple, straightforward toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars safe and good, November 23, 2013
This toy is safe and good for children. Loved the color n off course the quality of the product. My 8 month old is not touching our mobiles since then.

5.0 out of 5 stars very popular so far!, November 21, 2013
June (Boston MA USA) - See all my reviews
An instant hit! My son loves cellphones so the moment I opened the box he took it out of my hand. About an hour later he still has it with him (that's a lot for my one year old, as much as I can tell). As others reviewers commented, the volume has one (somewhat quiet) setting. I think that's a feature not a bug, I don't need to hear it!

‹ Previous | 16 7 815 | Next ›