5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!
These teethers are so adorable!! They are a good size and good quality. Each toy is made out of a different material, the purse is hard and the bracelet is a softer plastic. Baby will be able to feel the different textures on each. I am so happy with this item, I will definently be ordering these in the future for baby shower gifts.
Published on February 17, 2011 by jcee512

3.0 out of 5 stars It's too big for my 5 months old baby girl
Published on April 6, 2012 by IZERS

3.0 out of 5 stars It's too big for my 5 months old baby girl, April 6, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Little Glamour Gift Set (Baby Product)
When I read the review and some said they little bit big I did not imagine that they are 'big'. My baby girl is not small baby for her age (5 months old fits clothing size 18 months)but these toys are too big for her hand and heavy. First she seemed interesting when I showed her how they making noise but once she tried to pick it (the purse) and it was too heavy for her she never touch it anymore. I tried all of them and got same response. It's the size of toy purse for 3 years old girl. So if your baby has small mouth and hand then I won't recommend this product or you might want to check your local babies r' us first to see the actual size before you purchase one.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!, February 17, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, April 14, 2011
Very cute. Larger then most teethers. Bought as a present. No water. Looks sturdy and would last a long time. Good size if your looking for older teethers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
This set is just adorable! My daughter still plays w/ it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute rattle, April 17, 2014
I bought these for my 7 week old baby girl, and she seems to like them. They are a little too heavy for her to hold on her own. But they are very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty for your proncess, March 31, 2014
These pink and purple toys are great for any little princess, soft to teeth on and fun rattle for distraction.

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, March 9, 2014
I bought this as a gift for a niece. My daughter had a teether from this fisher price line when she was a little smaller (she's 2 now). I had bought hers at walmart, but it was excellent and makes me confident that this set I purchased on Amazon will be just as great for my niece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, January 12, 2014
Cutest Christmas gift for a baby girl by far. These are precious and unique. I had never seen them in the store and I am glad to have found them online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set, January 10, 2014
Adorable baby teether/toy set. It was too heavy for my baby to use when she was under 6 months old. Now that she is 9 months old she enjoys playing with it instead of just looking at it when we rattle it for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these rattles, January 8, 2014
Cute cute cute baby girl rattles. Should have made them a 4 because they are a little big and heavy for my 4mo old grandaughter to hold onto but they are just to cute. We attach to her swing or carseat and she drags them to her.