Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on December 4, 1999
Do you remember the popper toy that we all loved as kids and that drove our parents crazy. This has the same effect with a much more loveable sound. My daughter can play with it for hours (which she does) and never drive me crazy. The toy is light weight, durable, easy to take to grandma's house and hours of fun for your child. I would recommend this toy to anyone with an active toddler who enjoys toys that make sounds.
VINE VOICEon November 9, 2001
This is a great toy. My son loves it. My daughter (8 months) loves it when he plays with it.
I look for toys that are durable, easy to use and fairly quiet. I want toys that will grow with the child and encourage the child to explore the world. If they are educational so much the better.
This toy just about meets all of those standards.
The sound is not annoying, it is just a little chimy sound that is actually very pleasant. What a bonus considering so many toys have that tinny song sounds and are very loud. What a better way to encourage exploration and growth than a toy that encourages walking. My son (age 2) still enjoys playing with this toy even though he has long ago mastered walking. My daughter (8 months) enjoys pushing it back and forth on the floor since she can't walk. I think she too will enjoy it when she walks.
I bought the popcorn popper type of walking toy out of sentimentality because I remember mine and loved mine. I bought this one because it wasn't as loud. IF I could only buy one type of walky toy, I'd probably buy this one.
Enjoy
on December 8, 1999
My 18 month old loves this toy. He doesn't like to sit down and play with toys and he loves any kind of music or noise. So, this is perfect. He will play with it for hours. And it is one of the only toys I have found that makes noise that little ones like, but is not annoying to adults.
on May 4, 2010
I got this one as a gift and already had the corn popper one at home. My kids all love the corn popper, so I thought this would be a big hit too. It was but only for a few minutes. The little "melody" is repetative and annoying to me and my 4-year-old wasn't thrilled either. My 2-year-old just wasn't interested but expressed no reason. They prefer to play with the corn popper and ignore this. My advice is to buy that instead. This is also metal so dents if a child runs it into anything, which small children are likely to do. Mine has a huge dent now after only one run into a toy box. This isn't a terrible toy, but there are better substitutes for the same money.
on April 8, 2011
My 14-month old plays with this toy and she loves it to pieces (for some reason.) This is much quieter and pleasant compared to the Fisher-Price Corn Popper Push Toy if you're thinking of either. This toy can't support being leaned on, so make sure your baby is an excellent walker before buying this toy. My baby can walk at least 50 paces without tripping, and I would recommend this toy to someone matching this ability. At 14 months, my baby understands that the toy can be pushed back and forth while standing, but doesn't have the mental capacity to jog with it. I would recommend this to someone 11+ months.
on July 19, 2002
Our son has been pushing and pulling on the vaccuum cleaner the last couple of weeks so I decided it was time for him to have a push/pull toy of his own. I originally thought of the "corn popper" toy that has been around forever, but backed off of that decision when I read the reviews of just how loud it is. He has had just as much fun with this toy as I think he would have had with the "corn popper" and it has a very pleasant tinkling chimes sound. My husband and I can still carry on a conversation without raising our voices while our son is going round and round the couch! I highly recommend this toy.
on June 2, 2016
Great toy for baby or toddler who likes music and to "make things work." The child I gave this to still can not walk, yet loves sliding it back and forth to make the music while in a sitting position. I am sure she will love it more when she can walk with it.
on February 23, 2013
I love that they still make these! My own kids had one, and I was happy to be able to get one for my granddaughter! Arrived with a small dent in the cylinder, but it was for a birthday with no time to exchange it. That did not affect the sound however, and my 1yr old granddaughter just recently walking loves to push it around. So happy to find this, as It does not seem to be available in stores.
on July 2, 2014
I wish I could have found this locally... not anymore though. I just think it makes such a lovely little sound. When one of my grand babies was still just at the laying on the floor stage, he loved moving the handle back and forth and listening to the chime. The first one of these I recently ordered on Amazon came damaged, (the metal cylinder was bent,)... but Amazon couldn't possibly have made it any easier to return it for a replacement. The replacement I received had the decals not *quite* as *perfectly* placed as I would have liked ~ though they were within reason. If I'd been able to find one in a local store, I would have examined it to make sure it was as perfect as possible. (I always check the placement of decals on toys I buy.) I'm glad to have been able to find this classic toy on Amazon still. I'm happy with my purchase and I'm happy with Amazon's ultra-easy replacement.
on November 23, 2012
Our grandson is 18 months and loves to push and pull toys. He has several toys that perform this function. However, he is in to musical sounds, and this particular item seems to make him happier as he runs along. I would recommend this toy, even if the child owns other push toys.

See 1 answered question