5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for babies
My daughter loves this toy and is 13 months old. Buy it elsewhere though. It is about $6 in stores and I paid $12 on this site because I never bothered to check the store first. My mistake and I won't make it again. But definetly a great toy.
Published on April 2, 2009 by Stefanie Hoysock

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating toy for young child and parents.
Some of the connections are too tight and some are so loose they fall apart when the beads are picked up.
Published 10 months ago by Beverly B. Brooke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for babies, April 2, 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics: Snap-Lock Beads - 12 Shapes (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile toy, July 28, 2007
I bought these beads for my 9 month-old. She loves to take them apart, drop them into a container, and chew on the the little connector nub. Looks like these will continue to be fun for months if not years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating toy for young child and parents., March 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Traditional baby toy, November 22, 2013
ma_kat (Carrollton OH) - See all my reviews
Colorful, bright, shapes made easy for little chubby hands to grasp. Purchased as a gift for my grandson who is under 6 mo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product..., August 8, 2013
Nahimana (Spring Hill, FL) - See all my reviews
My kids love this product, is durable and it does the job, but after 7min they just put it to the side....but hey, I am happy with it....

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop Beads, February 14, 2013
Great product for the price. Couldn't beat the price anywhere else online! I would choose to purchase this product again!

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, February 1, 2013
hi i just wanted to say these toy is great my youngest son has carried one of these toys around for years but it just keeps getting shorter and shorter he named it jack you see he has slight autism and he loves these toy so i ordered it for to add on to his other one he seems to loose alot so i may have to order another soon and again thank you
amanda bulloch

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, classic toy, January 30, 2013
18 month old daughter enjoys these. She isnt able to connect them yet, but she will get it. She likes me to make them into a ring to wear around her neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great therapy tool, January 20, 2013
We use these for my daughter's therapy as a means to improve her fine motor skills. It helps to strengthen her fingers and she has fun at the same time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item different than what pictured!, December 14, 2012
The toy is fine. But buyer beware - the product is not what is pictured. This item is actually for the vehicle shapes, not regular shapes. I was so disappointed. Now I have to reorder this toy for what I thought I bought, snap-lock beads in 12 SHAPES, not vehicles.