4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinated
My toddler is fascinated by this line of toy. We have a ton of them and he will get a hold of them and just stare at them. turning them over and over in his hands trying to figure them out. How they work, make the noise, or shake them into action. He spends hours playing with these blocks and absolutely loves them.
Published on November 11, 2010 by Chris Shippas

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so...
I prefer the sensory blocks, as they have much more interaction. The watermelon and cookie have pieces that rattle and the apple turns, but the other three are just blocks to look at. It could be better.
Published on September 3, 2005 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so..., September 3, 2005
Kindle Customer (Kerzenheim, Germany) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Look inside these blocks... now what?, March 16, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food Blocks (Toy)
They are really cute, but kinda boring. They don't even stack as well as our wooden blocks and my 1 year old just ends up throwing them.
Skip these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinated, November 11, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Took them out again for alphabet learning, February 6, 2011
This review is from: Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food Blocks (Toy)
My preschooler was struggling to learn her alphabet sounds. So, we went up to the attic to search through her big sisters' old toys, searching for some educational toys. Then, my husband remembered her BABY blocks. I thought he was nuts for taking them out. But, she loves looking at them, so, the image/letter/sound connection is finally "sticking". Of course, she prefers legos and such for building, but, these were certainly worth the money. They are really cute!

They are great for teaching all kinds of language skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food Blocks (Toy)
I had this set for the educational block that they go with, but they are so versatile that they got used more by themselves than with the block!!!! My children stacked, built with, sorted, rolled and tossed these blocks, they even took them into the tub!!!! They were so well liked that my youngest, who is 6 now still plays with the sets we have!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fun, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food Blocks (Toy)
I really love these blocks and have bought many sets- other than being over priced, my son and I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE them, December 28, 2007
This review is from: Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food Blocks (Toy)
My daughter and I both love these. I think its cute that they have food in them. Who cares that its all junk food, it is just a toy. She throws them pretty hard and no damage to them. I have stepped on them as well and they are holding up great. All her friends like to play with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cute set of blocks!!!!, July 28, 2005
C. Zullo "carlene412" (Was Boston, Ma. Now South Portland, Me.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food Blocks (Toy)
Ok, I don't know why someone would complain about these blocks not being healthy. Big deal, 2 of the blocks are a cookie and cake. Don't we all eat these foods sometime in our life anyway? My 2 year old loves cookes!!! These blocks aren't meant to teach baby "healthy" foods, they are to teach them the name of the foods. I highly recommend this cute set of blocks for any baby!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute blocks, September 1, 2007
This review is from: Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food Blocks (Toy)
These are cute little blocks, wish they had a little bit more going on inside of them though. My other child had these blocks 3 years ago and they seemed to be better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not healthy in the long run, July 18, 2005
This review is from: Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food Blocks (Toy)
Love 4 out of 6 blocks. Need to teach healthy habits by showing healthy choices of food- what happened to the veggies? Why would you put cake and cookies as food for infants... this is going to teach little ones to consider these items in the same category as fruits - this is very unhealthy for the child's mind. I wish they would get it right. Healthy ideas, healthy toys, healthy kids.... no junk food allowed. So you would have to throw out two blocks - then it is a bit expensive for only 4 blocks.

Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food Blocks