Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Fisher-Price Calming Vibrations Soother, Pink
- Soothe baby at home or on-the-go
- Press elephant's heart to activate up to 10 minutes of gentle humming music and calming vibrations
- Soft, plush textures
- Helps create a comforting and soothing bedtime routine
- Helps develop baby's sensory skills
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A sweet way to soothe
Snuggle up for a snooze with a perfectly plush pal. Press the elephant’s heart to hear up to 10 minutes of music and soft humming sounds, along with calming vibrations. Soft textures add to the comforting experience this elephant provides when it’s time to rest. Baby will be cozying up for a nap – at home or away – in no time!
Better for baby
When it’s time for rest, the calming vibrations, music and soft humming help baby feel comforted and secure. Additionally, soft textures help strengthen developing senses.
Off to dreamland
A soother with gentle sounds, music and vibration helps baby understand when it’s time to wind down and go to sleep.
What’s in the box?
Includes one Fisher-Price Calming Vibrations Cuddle Soother.
- Perfectly plush pal is always ready to snuggle and snooze
- Soft texture comforts baby to sleep
- Press elephant's heart to hear 10 minutes of music and soft humming sounds with calming vibrations
- Helps baby understand when it's time to wind down and go to bed
- Includes one Fisher-Price Calming Vibrations Cuddle Soother
Top Customer Reviews
The vibrations calm her immediately, even when she's really cranky...
I've seen the reviews mentioning that you can't turn the music off without opening the back but my daughter discovered you can press the heart for a few seconds to stop the music.
1) it arrives in demo mode, there is a switch on the speaker box bottom to turn it on to full mode
2) you can turn it of by pressing and holding the heart for a few seconds
3) I have noticed that if I turn it on very quickly (just gently tap the heart) I get vibration only and not music ( I did not notice this option in the instructions )
4) I love that it can be cleaned (after removing the speaker box of course)
Finally, so,e find the music weird (some of it is humming) but we like it, mainly because it is so much better (less tin-y) than either our daughter's swing or mobile- it is a wee bit strange that one of the songs is Frere Jacques considering that is, for me at least, a wake-up song, but this is just an observation on my part.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing is pretty miraculous. It calms my baby in a matter of seconds, no matter how fussy he is. It is an integral part of our bedtime routine! Read morePublished 20 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Our new favorite night time friend. We play this every night for our 8 month old and it really helps settle him down and ease into slumber. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Lindsey S. Husted
This is a great toy overall. I bought this for my then 6 month old for Christmas. After a month and half of use I decided it was time to review. Read morePublished 1 day ago by I am SDB
Eats batteries quick but worth the money for fussy babies , I do wish the volume was adjustable because it does seem a bit loud, if you turn it on and want to turn it off just hold... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Cassandra Lovelace
Very good for babies, nice and quiet music, calm vibrations.. The only thing is that it sometimes does not play the music or vibrates shortly and turn Of, but this is probably just... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
My son loves this toy, it helps soothe him when he is fussy and tired. Music isn't too loud which helps him fall asleep. I wish it has a button to stop the song.Published 3 days ago by MShawves
It soothes my little one to sleep. Have been using it since she was 3 months old. it uses 3 AA batteries. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Kimber
From the second I took it out of the box my 16 month old loved it! Now to train him to fall asleep on his own with the elephant!!Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is a sweet toy, and I'm glad I pulled out the insert and found a button to keep it playing. Why would you want it to play for 5 seconds and turn off? Read morePublished 6 days ago by C. Rust