5.0 out of 5 stars Just like I used to have
This is the same one from years ago, maybe the balls were wood then, I don't know. This thing has taken a beating and still held up. I'd say the age range for this toy is pretty small, it gets boring to older kids after a while. I would say from walking age to about 2 1/2.
Published on September 21, 2008 by Dana

This toy is identical to one our children had and enjoyed. Now the grandchildren are enjoying it. It is durable, safe and fun.
Published on April 3, 2010 by R. Gleason

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like I used to have, September 21, 2008
Dana "I love Target!" (Mesa, AZ United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favorite, September 22, 2009
V.G.Rios (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Corn Popper (Baby Product)
I was happy to see this old favorite is still out there. I bought this for my granddaughter when she was a year old and she was afraid of the popping sound, but now she's 20 months old and loves it. She pretends it's a vacuum cleaner or a lawn mower. The popping is noisy and can be irritating to some, so put it away when you want quiet time.

5.0 out of 5 stars popper, February 7, 2012
E. Chilcott "Beth Chil" (Huntington Beach, California, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Corn Popper (Baby Product)
I bought this for my grand-daughter. My own children had these 30 yrs. ago, and they had much fun pushing it around. I look forward to watching my grand-daughter do the same. Great toy!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for a toy our children had 30+ years ago - for the grandchildren, April 3, 2010
R. Gleason (Medford, MA., USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Corn Popper, January 17, 2009
We got this for Christmas for our 1 year old. He just loves it! He pushes it all over and loves to hear the popping.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an oldie but still a goodie, January 17, 2009
My grandson as well as every toddler he plays with gravitates to the corn popper push along. It's one of the most popular toys in the toy box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, January 7, 2009
What is not too like. This is a toy any young toddler would love. It is as good as the one from your childhood!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Toy, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Corn Popper (Baby Product)
This is the most awesome toy for a toddler, however, not for the parent. I purchased it for a dear friend son for his first birthday, mom states that "it is now his favorite toy". Great buy!!!

MB

1.0 out of 5 stars Crazy price, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Corn Popper (Baby Product)
Let me make this clear, I didn't give this product 1 star because I don't like it. In fact, I bought it and my child loves it. I'm giving it 1 star simply because the price is outrageous! We bought this about a month ago at Target for 14.99!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic fun !, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Corn Popper (Baby Product)
Loud and fun! Just like the one my brothers and sisters had as a kid. My granddaughter loves it! Perfect for toddlers!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›