Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 29 questions
vote
I'm not sure on the exact weight, but did notice that once my baby was 18lbs or so- the swing was singnificantly slower. I was able to increase the speed to make the "swinging" at the motion speed from before though. I probably retired it around 23 lbs. This swing was seriously money well spent though!!!!
Dec 19, 2012 by McKenzie
vote
For us it's very sturdy. We put our kid in it since he was about 10 lbs. Now he's about 20 lbs and the swing is still fine. The base is relatively wide and the shoulder/waist straps are good to keep him in. We always have the swing on the lowest setting and it's very calm swing.
Feb 1, 2014 by Stewie
votes
Usually if you call the Fisher price 800# they'll replace broken parts for free.
Sep 23, 2014 by Sam
votes
"Beautiful Dreamer", "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "Pachabel's Canon", "Hush Little Baby", "Jesu Man of Joys Desiring", "London Bridge is Falling Down"...these are the song titles I am sure about, there is also one Mozart sonata but I can't remember what number it is (I only know this because I trained classical piano for 12 years), and the eighth song is driving me crazy because I know what it is I just can't think of the name, which means you'll probably recognize it too...lol...it's a little reminiscent of "Somewhere Out There" from American Tale but not quite it...the sound quality reminds me of a synthesizer and all the songs are uniquely arranged with a little classical deviation...it's very nice not hearing the regular toy box tinny versions over and over...in fact, it takes a moment to recognize the songs because of the arrangements... You will be very happy if you choose to purchase this swing. Hope this helps :0)
Dec 2, 2012 by Michelle B.
votes
swing doesnt swing Jan 27, 2015
Check to make sure the power supply is plugged in correctly to a live outlet that is not on a wall switch. Give swing a gentle push. If it doesn't keep motion, swing motor or switch could be defective.
Jan 27, 2015 by Danielle M. Camping
votes
what is weight limit Dec 29, 2014
I think it says 20 lbs.
Dec 29, 2014 by C. Meinerding
votes
Its about a foot and a half.
Nov 18, 2014 by Matthew Barnes
votes
Comes with power adapter. No more expensive batteries.
Sep 1, 2014 by Danielle M. Camping
votes
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers