Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

86%
14%

on December 26, 2012
I bought this diaper changer because my previous one was lost on a road trip. I wasn't sure what to expect, because I was used to the one I had before, but when I opened this package I was amazed by how much better this one is set up. I like that it has enough room to store wipes and diapers, yet still close with a fair amount of them in there. The diaper bag dispenser is awesome, because I always lost my diaper bag roll before and I hated the keychain type. There is a fair amount of padding in this one, too, so it seems like my son is more comfortable during on-the-road diaper changes.

My husband especially likes this diaper changer, because it fits in his messenger bag - no need to carry my "girly" diaper bag for him!
on January 23, 2014
My sis loved this diaper changer when I bought it for my nephew. Lasted until 3 years later. It's been hard finding another one for her. I just bought a different brand because this wasnt for sale any more. Too bad. Great product.
on April 2, 2012
My daughter got this as a baby shower gift and it instantly became mine! As a young "Grandma", I didn't want to carry around an entire diaper bag each time I had my granddaughter. This one has just enough space for my essentials - two diapers, one set of clothes, one travel bottle with powdered formula, and a small zipper bag of wipes. It comes with a small "doggie"-style roll of plastic disposal bags. It has a built-in changing pad that folds away into the bag, and a small carry handle that you can clip onto a stroller.

With all I carry, it is a bit stuffed, but it still closes with the velcro strap.

I keep it in my car, and rotate the clothes so they are the right size. Now I don't have to lug around the big diaper bag, any I don't have to worry about having a quick change when I'm on the go. I also don't have to worry about tipping the stroller over because the diaper bag is too heavy.

We like it so much that we bought another one for "Auntie" so she can keep one in her car as well.
review image review image review image
on July 6, 2013
I've owned this diaper station for 2 years and it's still in very good condition. I keep it in my diaper bag and grab it whenever I need to do a change. No more lugging the entire diaper bag to the bathroom. It's roomy enough to grow with your baby, although an 18+ month-old will be longer than the white pad. Still, I love that I can fit toddler sized diapers in here. I over-stuff mine with 4 -5 diapers (size 6), XL-sized Walmart wipes case (depending on # of diapers, I may have to use few wipes first), and toilet seat protectors (in potty training now). Also, I use the pouch for disposable bags to hold diaper creams. Velcro closure has held up perfectly and I like the long strap as opposed to wrist band of other similar products. The only downside for me is that the opening of the mesh pockets face each other. If the changer won't fit on the counter and dangles over the edge, whichever opening is facing the floor will have all that mesh pockets' contents on the floor.
on June 20, 2012
This is nice for people who do not like to carry around a lot. the pouches inside the bag are roomy. plenty of room for diapers, wipes, clothes, and whatever else you might want to put in there. I am breast feeding so we have no need to carry around formula.
on December 20, 2012
I've received a diaper changer,but that's not fisher-price.Don't why,still confuesed!Not the same product from the pictures,and it seemed that not the same materials.
on November 19, 2015