5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!
We bought the Fisher-Price Wheelies Loops 'n Swoops and these cars to go with it. My grandson loves the cars! Actually, I think his parents liked them more than he did...they are so adorable!!! They work great with the Loops 'n Swoops too!
Published 13 months ago by DarsiLama

2.0 out of 5 stars Stickers for eyes--ugghhh
Published 8 months ago by H. Young

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!, June 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made cars, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney/Pixar Cars 2 Wheelies 4-Pack (Toy)
These are quality made cars that my grandson really enjoys. It upsets me when products don't work and break - NOT THESE. These are sturdy, well made toys that my grandson is very rough with - and he's four. I would definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy cars for toddlers!, October 4, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney/Pixar Cars 2 Wheelies 4-Pack (Toy)
Great little cars for toddlers! The only downfall is that the "eyes" are stickers so if your little one puts toys in his mouth like mine does they eventually have no eyes! He does play with them ALL the time so definatly worth every penny!

2.0 out of 5 stars Stickers for eyes--ugghhh, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney/Pixar Cars 2 Wheelies 4-Pack (Toy)
These are not as well crafted as the others I have purchased from Fisher-Price for my son (he has a tub full of the Wheelies). The plastic doesn't seem as sturdy. My big complaint is that the eyes on the cars are stickers. I didn't realize this at first and allowed my son to take them into the bath--that's how I found out the eyes are stickers. It just seems like a cheap move on the part of Fisher-Price and I am disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set of the more notable characters of Cars, April 21, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney/Pixar Cars 2 Wheelies 4-Pack (Toy)
These are nice cars that do take some abuse without showing it. They do not slide down the "Fisher-Price Wheelies Loops 'n Swoops Amusement Park" so well... but do good on the loop section.

Overall a good set for any toddler who is a fan of Cars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, but my son is in love, February 5, 2013
S. Zinn (Fairfax, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney/Pixar Cars 2 Wheelies 4-Pack (Toy)
I originally couldn't believe I spent upwards of $16 on Cars wheelies for my 2yo, but it now occurs to me that your average wheelie is about $4 on here anyway, so I guess it's not totally off base. We have one of those FP ramp toys, which had a mediocre reception. The Cars wheelies, however, have been a big hit. He takes Mater everywhere with him, including to daycare this morning. They're well made, as the wheelies line tends to be, and sturdy. Mater took a fall from my pocket this morning onto pavement and didn't scratch or bang up at all. I bristled at the price, but in the end, I'm not sorry I got them for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney/Pixar Cars 2 Wheelies 4-Pack (Toy)
This was a gift for my 1.5 year old. He LOVES them, especially since they are Cars cars which he is obsessed with! They are very cute and they fit on all his tracks...wheelies line I believe they are called.

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price should be better made., March 31, 2014
Buttercup (PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney/Pixar Cars 2 Wheelies 4-Pack (Toy)
For the price you pay they product should be better made. The eyes on all the vehicles are stickers and my three year old nephew pulled the stickers off soon after he started playing with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun Set, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney/Pixar Cars 2 Wheelies 4-Pack (Toy)
This is just a nice little set of cars f, but they are very cheaply made. I'm sure they will not last long.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, poorly made., January 29, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney/Pixar Cars 2 Wheelies 4-Pack (Toy)
We paid way too much for these. My 34 month old son loves Disney Cars. He takes them everywhere, including the bathtub. The eyes on the Cars are stickers. As a result, putting them ONE time in the bath has caused the eyes to disintegrate and fall off. My husband and I have been painting them back on with acrylic paint. If your child loves Cars, go with the metal cars where all features are painted on. They are far cheaper, better quality, and nicer. I am disgusted that I spent $25.00 on JUNK!!! I intend on contacting Fisher Price.

Fisher-Price Disney/Pixar Cars 2 Wheelies 4-Pack