Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on June 26, 2012
As soon as I bought Jake's pirate ship (Bucky) for my 3 year old son, he asked, "Where are Izzy and Cubby?" Sold separately, of course.

Our local TRU didn't have any in stock, but amazon.com did - phew! The cute little pirate crew from Jake and the Neverland Pirates were an immediate hit when they arrived.

The Good:
This trio of figures is sturdy. They stand upright when they're put down, a big plus for easily-frustrated toddlers. They're accurately made and look much like the characters from the tv show. They have unlimited playability - they can ride around on their ship, of course, but they can also be used in so many other imaginative ways. My son has had them "fly" around the house thanks to Izzy's pixie dust, he's had them go for rides in a variety of toy trucks and cars, and he's even brought them into his bath to swim and splash in the next best thing to the Never Sea.

The Bad:
Really, none. I mean, I'd love to see a drop in price, but that's true of pretty much everything I buy!

Other than that, this really is a cute set of figures that's fun for my little guy and any other Jake fan out there.
on January 5, 2013
My kid got the Jake Pirate Ship, It came with Jake and Skully and a little pop out croc. Jake needs his nemesis to play like the show, so we needed Captain hook, which also comes with Jake. Then we thought, she'd like Izzy and Cubby. Which also comes with Jake. So now I've bought Jake three times. I am sure if I buy any other sets, they will also come with Jake. Maybe by next Halloween I will have enough that I can give a Jake figure to every kid in the neighborhood.

Aside from that, they are durable, fun figures and my kid loves them. I just don't get why Jake is in every set and why I have to buy him so many times just to complete the set with the other characters.
on May 2, 2012
Great toy for any jake's fan..My son love it.Finally I could find jake and the neverland pirates toys for my son.Can't wait for more jake and the neverland pirates toys.
on February 11, 2016
My 3 year old Son Loves Jake and The Never land Pirates it's his favorite cartoon that gets watched every single day. My son just celebrated his 3rd Birthday and of course the theme was Jake and The Never land Pirates and toy wise that was all he really wanted. I grabbed this character set for him to add to The Mighty Colossus that we bought for him so he could have Cubby and Izzy as for Jake, he seems to come with every set of characters you purchase. The Characters are cute and sturdy and fit perfect in the Bucky Ship or the Mighty Colossus. Your little one will go on lots of adventures with these three. This set of characters was purchased at regular price, this is an honest and unbiased review.
review image review image
on March 21, 2015
I got these to use on a Jake and the Neverland Pirate cake for my son (by the way, you can check out the process here: http://bit.ly/1En19WP). They are cure, a good size for a cake. However, they are quite pricey if you have another option. I bought these and later discovered at JC Penney (store) that I could have got a set that includes these characters as well as Captain Hook, the crocodile and the parrot for almost the same price. I guess it might be worth it if you can't make it to the store. I just felt really put out after that. But otherwise no complaints about the figures themselves.
review image
on August 21, 2015
My son likes this set since he was able to have Cubby and Izzy.
We have a lot of Jake's b/c you get him with pretty much every toy item. So when we purchased the ship and tiki hut around Christmas we got Jake with both of those. I didn't want a lot of little toys but we wanted the other two main characters so we purchased this set when it was a good deal on Amazon around the Holiday.
on July 31, 2015
Gift for 3 year old nephew. He loves these. He lined them up on the kitchen counter after I gave them to him and said: 'Look at what Auntie gave me, Daddy!' He also told me all about the characters and that Izzy's pouch has pixie dust that makes her fly. These figures move at the waist , shoulders, and heads rotate. They are nice quality. Would definitely buy again and recommend to others..
on October 3, 2015
Perfect. My son was begging for these little guys since all of the sets just come with a Jake or Hook. Couldn't find them in stores, so luckily found them on amazon. They go perfect with his Fisher Price Jake toy sets.
on December 30, 2014
This year my three year old received the Bucky pirate ship for Christmas and immediately wanted to know where Cubby and Izzy were. I found several different options but these toys had the best reviews and I am very please to say that they are well made and sturdy. My daughter loves them!
on December 13, 2014
I think I like these little guys as much as my 5 year old granson! They are just so cute! I bought them to go along with the two pirate ships I bought at the same time and he has been very happy with them.