Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 20, 2013
My son loved this addition to add to his Jake and the Neverland Pirate ship. It comes with Jake, Captain Flinn, a cannon, 3 water shots, and 3 tikis. My son loves stacking up the tikis and shooting them with the cannon. It is also great to play with Captain Finn alongside the other Jake figures, like that sneaky snook, Captian Hook. My son just loves adding to his collection of Jake toys and we enjoy playing with these items with him!
The only comment I would add is to be careful with the water shots for the cannon. My son accidentally bent one and it has never shot out the same again. It also left a white streak where the plastic bent, but it hasn't been a major problem. There are more water cannon shots in other Jake sets too, so we do have extra. Also, I keep our little pieces in a bin so they don't get lost!
on February 10, 2016
Had hoped to arrive for Christmas but was delayed in shipping - backordered or something? - but daughter was THRILLED to add to her set of small Jake and the Neverland characters. Now we just need similar sized versions for the ladies on Jake (Mama Hook, Madame Labeak, etc). Girls love Jake too!!!! We have Hooks ship, Buckey and Mighty Colosses!
on November 22, 2014
Got this as a free sample through House Party and my kids love it. Perfect for people with two kids because they can share. The dolls don't hold on to the cannon that well and make it a little difficult to work. Also one of our missles gets loadged in the cannon and won't shoot out. They sit loose at the bottom of the cannon and will not stay when cannon is in use. The figures are nice and well built though. My kids love the set which is why I gave it four stars. The toy is enjoyable to them even with all there flaws.
on December 7, 2014
This little set has a surprising amount of fun! The canon is a blast & the tikis double as targets. Each tiki is a different color which allows for setting "goal" tikis. Plus it's just fun to have Captain Flynn.
on August 18, 2014
Another great Jake set from Fisher-Price... Would give this 5 stars if Fisher-Price would figure out that they should give us Mr. Smee, Sharkey, and Bones instead of making 50 different versions of Jake.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon August 5, 2013
My girls (ages 3 and 6) love Jake and the Never Land Pirates. We have all of the toys (Bucky, the Jolly Roger, Adventure Rock, Skull Island, Etc.) and have every episode on our DVR. The toys keep my girls entertained for long periods of time. We are always excited to see new Jake and the Never Land Pirate toys. They are always great.

This set is pretty basic, but it added a new character to our collection with Captain Flynn from the cartoon. We are always looking for new characters and are eagerly awaiting Smee, Sharky and Bones figures (the only ones I have seen are hard to find UK releases). It also comes with another Jake figure, of which we have several, and a water cannon and barrels for target practice. It is a little on the pricey side for what it is, but my girls always love adding new characters to their collection, so it is great in that regard. Quality is good, just like the previous figures. Recommended if you want a new and different figure for your kids' collection.
on December 7, 2013
This is such a cute toy. I will be giving it to my grandson. He loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates. I don't mind pay a little
extra for it. I recommend and the service was fast.
on March 30, 2014
My son loved the gift, but he was kind of disapointed because the cannon can not be removed from its basis to be assembled to another basis (to be used with the ships, for instance).
on April 13, 2014
my two little ones loved them - easy to play with and affordable, so if they break (which at this age, most toys do after some time) - no big deal.
on January 7, 2014
My daughter just adores Jake and the Neverland Pirates, so these were perfect for Christmas. I bought a couple other sets as well to go with these.