5.0 out of 5 stars She LOVES it!
Published on July 17, 2011 by sawyersmommy

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the way the bows/clothes fit
Published on December 25, 2011 by loraxbv

5.0 out of 5 stars She LOVES it!, July 17, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney's Minnie Mouse Birthday Bowtique (Toy)
We got this for our daughter for her 2nd birthday and she was excited from the moment she pulled it out of the box. It includes many pieces for dressing Minnie up, which is why I picked this one... better chance of having pieces left incase she loses any, which is very likely. Minnie is made of a very durable, bendy plastic. As far as education, she can learn to pair up her colors, stripes, polka-dots, etc. It's been a great gift and she hasn't put it down since she got it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the way the bows/clothes fit, December 25, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney's Minnie Mouse Birthday Bowtique (Toy)
I was so excited to received this gift and give it to my 3-year-old daughter for Christmas. Granted, she seems to like it, but the bows do not attach to Minnie's head. They sit on top and if you move her around they fall off. Also, the dresses snap on the front only, so that back of Minnie is basically her underwear hanging out. It's just incomplete as far as I'm concerned. I spent $33 on this. It was the second most expensive gift she received and right now I'm not sure I'd buy it again.

She has princesses with dresses that cover their whole bodies. You put them on the doll feet first, they are made of a pliable plastic and I guess that is what I expected here. Maybe I didn't read the description well enough. Anyway, think twice before purchasing. It's more like the dolls with the magnet clothes you can change by sticking the clothes on the front, but she is 3-D, not flat. That's the strange thing about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOURS of Entertainment, July 27, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney's Minnie Mouse Birthday Bowtique (Toy)
My 2.5 year old has not put this down since we saw it in the store. She's constantly carrying Minnie around and changing her outfits for different events and building castles for her out of blocks and so much more. She's even made this 4-inch minnie the "mommy" to her other minnie figurine from the 6-piece set. Like others have mentioned she is very interested in matching colors or patterns. We have not had a problem with the bows staying on. We have had to explain repeatedly that the birthday box doesn't open... but we're sure she'll accept that eventually. I just wish they sold the other clothing sets separately without the doll. We'd snatch em up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Minnie!, August 7, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney's Minnie Mouse Birthday Bowtique (Toy)
My girls, 2 and 4, got this Minnie for their birthdays and they love it. As someone said, it is hours of fun. They will dress and undress her over and over. I agree that the bows could stay on better but it doesn't seem to bother the girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter just loved!, March 18, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney's Minnie Mouse Birthday Bowtique (Toy)
Because of TV series Minnie's Bowtique, this is a mind-blowing toy for your daughter. Very well constructed, comes with everything. A 2 year's old will have a lot of fun with Minnie's doll and detachable clothing and accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, March 7, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney's Minnie Mouse Birthday Bowtique (Toy)
This toy is made very durable! The pieces are easy to attach and detach. It is very cute! What little girl woudln't like Minnie Mouse?

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney's Minnie Mouse Birthday Bowtique (Toy)
This was a gift for my daughter's 2nd birthday, and I must say, what a hit! I was shockingly surprised on the size of Minnie, I thought she was perfect! How much fun, mixing and matching outfits and making Minnie pretty. The outfits are a little difficult for my 2 year old to snap on and off Minnie herself, but we sit and play with Minnie together all the time. A little practice with her and she will get it in no time. Minnie also make a great quick drying bath toy! I wish they made Daisy to go with her! Great toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, January 30, 2012
Anna Higley "Kisska" (Salt Lake City, Ut USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney's Minnie Mouse Birthday Bowtique (Toy)
My daughter loves this Minnie Mouse Bowtique!! We have different sets and I found them to be cheaper at Walmart or directly through Fisher-Price by $10 or even $15.. So check those stores first if you care to save some money. But the toys are great and super cute!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but Bows do not stay on, July 19, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney's Minnie Mouse Birthday Bowtique (Toy)
My 2 year old loves this, so does her 3 year old sister. Everything other than the bows clip into place and stay on. We do wish the bows would stay on. Anytime Minnie gets moved her bows fall off, even with lots of *trying* to push them on to stay in place. It's a good fun toy though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fun!, August 9, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney's Minnie Mouse Birthday Bowtique (Toy)
My daughter received this toy for her 2nd birthday. Though she wasn't quite old enough to dress Minnie, she loved playing with the doll. Now she's two and a half and is starting to get the hang of dressing her. It was one of her favorite gifts. Education wise it's ok I guess. We just have fun with it. It is a good way to learn a few colors and words.

ARRAY(0xaa064d68)