5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Great little toy. Well made. No hassles with purchase. My son will love it. Voice sounds reay good. Go on a d buy it.
Published 20 months ago by molly

3.0 out of 5 stars captain hook doll
it was nice Christmas present and popular for a couple of weeks. the fun wore off fast on this toy/ doll. overall, I paid just a few dollars for this, 1/5 of the price at toys r us.
Published 14 months ago by joe r.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Disney's Jake and The Never Land Pirates Hook Talking Plush (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas idea, February 8, 2014
My 2 year old daughter loves Jake and the neverland pirates so I got the whole gang. I wrapped them up individually for her and on Xmas. I made her a treasure map to find them all. At the end was Jake with a treasure chest full of plastic gold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the item, December 27, 2013
I was very happy with the item. It arrived promptly and in good condition. The rice was in line with the others like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase., November 6, 2013
Cute pirate! Used it with my parrot costume as a reverse role of the pirate with a parrot on his shoulder!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fisher-Price Disney's Jake and The Never Land Pirates Hook Talking Plush, July 24, 2013
For my young Grandson. Not his favorite, that would be Jake. He as he stated, "Grandma, Jake needs Hook." Please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and fun, June 26, 2013
I bought this for my grandson. He loved it, so I guess I do too. It looks exactly as it's pictured, and the talk that he does is fun. The hook, the clothes, and his voice are excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars captain hook doll, June 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute for any Jake and the Neverland Pirates fan!, May 30, 2013
The Captain Hood doll was actually quite larger than I expected (I don't know why I was thinking it would be the size of a beanie baby when it was really more the size of a full size doll) This was given as a part of an Easter basket for our neighbor's son and he seemed to enjoy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Few minutes of play., April 7, 2013
Sent this to my grandson since it was nicely priced as an add on when I ordered Jake. Daughter in-law said he only played with it for few minutes so I am not sure if he has played with it since. I think he likes the Jake character better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, March 21, 2013
Got this in the mail pretty quickly and my daughter loves it. Great packaging and pretty cool sound effects. Thanks!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›