Fisher-Price Dora The Explorer Sweet Dreams Dora
|Price:||$19.55 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Sweet Dreams Dora is soft and cuddly
- Dressed in an adorable pajama set
- Her eyes open and close
- Press her tummy to hear phrases
- Includes a hair brush
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
My kid is fusterated that she can not change her clothes. I did not realize when I ordered the doll that her clothes are part of her and she can not get dressed for the day. Her hair does look terrible pretty fast, but I think that all dolls with hair look crazy pretty fast- except the vintage yard hair cabbage patch kid- but she is not allowed to brush the Cabbage patch kid's yard hair.
1. Dora's head is very heavy. She has a soft body but the head is hard and the speaker/voice device box is stored in her head
which is what makes it heavy. My daughter is thin and dainty so it was a bit heavy for her.
2. The eyes for this doll state they close at bedtime which they do but they are very loud and unless you sit her straight up the eyes
do not open fully making her look drunk for lack of a better description. My daughter was so frustrated trying to get her eyes to
3. She sings a song and speaks a few other Spanish word or phrases (can't remember at the moment) but she really doesn't
sound like Dora to me...pretty close though. The TV Dora is actually really annoying with her loud high pitch voice tone so I was
relieved when the doll was not that pitchy. Also you push her belly for the songs and they are hypersensitive. My daughter did
sleep with her a few times and when she rolled over I would hear that doll singing!
4. What is the deal with the Dora dolls out there and their hair??!! This is actually the 3rd Dora my daughter has and frankly I'm
surprised that as popular as Dora is that there just isn't a quality Dora doll out there. They either don't really look like Dora or they are just not the greatest quality.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this over two years ago for my daughter who was 18 months at the time. It was a great first doll. Read morePublished 5 months ago by E. M. Lefavour
Super sweet with a super sweet tiny little voice. My 4 yr old loves it!Published 8 months ago by Navy Wife M