Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 3, 2003
This is a very well made doll. It's cute and perfect for our little 3 year old. This doll helps her with her role playing, which she is doing alot of now. And she acts out scenes with this doll and Boots (9 inch cuddly doll). The hair keeps well.
on March 1, 2015
 I bought this Talking Dora for my 2 year old daughter for Christmas and now it is 3 months later she still enjoys playing with her. She says "Hola Im Dora", "We did it, Soy Hicimas" and "Swiper no swiping". She has a big plastic Head, short hair but long enough that you can put into a pony tail. and a soft plush body. The backpack can come off but not the jacket or pants. It is durable. If this review was helpful please give it a thumbs up thank you.
My 18-month-old loves her Dora doll! She says several cute phrases, including a couple in Spanish. The backpack, bracelet, and surprise are a real treat too. We haven't had her long, so I don't know how well she will hold up, but this toy is made by Fisher-Price so I'm sure it will last for awhile.
on January 31, 2005
We purchased this Dora doll for our daughter and she loves it because it's Dora. We love it because the voice is softer than most talking toys (our daughter also received a dancing/talking version that is much louder and consequently more annoying). We also liked that there was a surprise in Dora's backpack (one of three items) that your child can play with ... and then put back!

This is a quality toy for your Dora-loving child that won't drive you bonkers with noise.
on December 2, 2003
My daughter is two and loves this doll! She memorized the first day all of the sayings! It teaches a small amount of spanish, which is a great start for a child to learn. My daughter loves to pretend play with Dora. I feel this has expanded my daughters imagination play out more! Great toy!!
on April 17, 2005
You can't go wrong with a Dora doll. And I love this sporty look. Dora still wears her signature pink and orange, but in a long-sleeved hooded sweatshirt and nylon sweatpants. Her legs and arms are soft fabric. The head and torso hard plastic. My 3-year-old daughter was so excited to find her very own Dora bracelet hidden inside Backpack.

Squeeze Dora's tummy to hear 3 phrases:

"Hola, I'm Dora."

"We did it! Lo Hicimos!" and

"Swiper, no swiping!"
on November 9, 2004
Dora was just recently given to us as a hand me down. Our daughter enjoys having her talk. Encourages great imagination...we will have Dora for a long time I am sure!!! Suggest having one for your little girl!!!
on July 10, 2015
Alopecia Dora is small, perfect for little toddler hands. She says a few cute sayings, which my toddler liked, and comes with a matching bracelet for your little one and a backpack with a surprise in it for Dora. This is why she earned two stars from me.

If I was rating her head, she would get negative stars. Dora, with her famous bob that falls around her face, is represented her as a doll with a few thinly placed hairs on the back of her head. There are literally bald spots on her head, and even a small hole on the top of her head. I dread my two year old seeing it and asking me why Dora has a boo boo on her head.

The only reason I am not returning it is because my daughter took her out and is playing with her happily. So yes, maybe a two year old can be happy with alopecia Dora, but her mom is definitely not. Shame on them for skimping so much and making this so cheaply.
review image
on February 3, 2015
This Dora doll is kind of weird. Her hair is bizarre and looks like it's shaved on the sides (not knocking the hairstyle but it's just strange to see on this particular doll). Her head is big and kind of ungainly. My daughter never plays with it. I'm hoping she'll like it better as she gets older (she's 2-1/2 now), but she prefers smaller dolls at the moment (like the 6" Strawberry Shortcake crew). It's cool that the Dora doll talks so I'm giving her points for that!
on May 31, 2016
My daughter likes her very much. She places her in a toy stroller and sometimes grab her by the hair and tosses her over the sofa.
After several months, she stills enjoy playing with her and squeezing her tummy to listening to the phrases: "Swiper No swiping", "Hola I'm Dora" and "We Did It, Lo Hicimos".
The body is soft but the head is made of hard plastic. Dora comes with a removable backpack, a plastic toy camera and a bracelet.
I would have liked a little more hair on her head.