Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 13, 2011
I purchased this item because I got a really good deal on it and I needed to buy a swing and a highchair, so I thought......perfect this will do the trick and I couldn`t resist the price. I bought it for 100 dlls and got 30dlls off because I opened an amazon credit card which was great. So
60dlls was a great price¡¡¡ What can I say about the product.......It's functional. It says it's a 4 in 1 system but you basically will get more use out of 2 things the highchair and the swing. The other two are infant and toddler chairs.......my baby is 5 months old but I never used the infant chair so I probably won't use the toddler chair either. The swing works great,it swings in one direction as opposed to others that swing from front to back and side to side, has no music ,though you can't ask much more for the price ........so I`m happy. I gave it 5 stars because you get what you pay for and it works, but if I would have had more money I would have probably just bought the swing and the highchair separately or as a 2 in 1 combo with a better swing. Like I said it`s functional it assembles easy and the change from swing to highchair and to the infant and toddler chairs is fairly easy, but I don't consider this the best product out there if you can afford to buy them separately I`d say you`re better off. If you are thinking it`s a space saver.......well not really because the extra parts you don`t use clutter up in your house. All in all...........my child is happy so I 'm happy.
on April 21, 2011
I received this at my baby shower and set it up 36 weeks pregnant. It was really easy to assemble all the different bases. My son is now 4 months old and he LOVES the swing. I've gone through 3 sets of batteries in 4 months and for how much we use it that doesn't seem too bad. When the batteries are dying you do have to push it a little to make it go faster, but with fresh batteries the highest setting goes pretty fast. The swing makes a low tick-tock sound that I never really noticed until I heard it over the baby monitor; it's very soothing almost like a heartbeat. I have not used the high chair yet, but I'm glad I won't have to buy one separately since it's included in the package. I would recommend this product to be bought for a gift or to buy for yourself. I love it!
*Update* The swing takes 4 C batteries.
My son is now 12 months old and I have been using this as just a high chair. The pad on the seat is holding up really well and still looks brand new. When things get spilled on it I just wipe it off with a baby wipe and throw it in the washer with the buckles. I put the pad in the dryer, but I let the buckles air dry. I have a really old washing machine and I use cheap detergent, but there are never any stains on the pad! This is a great product and has held up so well that I could easily use it again if I have another child.
on March 4, 2011
Got this product in a few days ago. I assembled it quickly and with no difficulty. I am so in love with this product! Not only is it going to save me lots of space, but a lot of money on numerous amounts of baby gadgets! It works great and transfers smoothly and easily from one foundation to the next. Great buy/ find
on August 3, 2011
I love items that grow with the baby! Been using the swing setting to feed baby since she's not quite ready to sit up on the high chair setting -- keep slouching and sliding down the high chair. At 6mo she recognizes the swing and knows she'll be fed when she gets put in there. Otherwise, she doesn't really enjoy swinging in it for very long -- I think she gets bored and prefer to play with people/toys.
on July 28, 2011
I absolutely LOVE this product! I was fortunate enough to get this as a gift from my mom right after I had my son. It is super easy to put together and a breeze to transition from one use to another. It also travels well since it breaks down and goes together easy. I saw the two reviews that didn't give it five stars primarily because of the swing speed. I have to disagree. The only time the swing speed may be an issue is if the batteries are getting low. Also, when they start getting to the maximum weight for the swing it goes a little slower but I think that can be expected since there is an obvious difference in moving 7 pounds and 20 pounds. Anyhow, my son loved the swing and it was a life saver. Even now that he's approaching one he does great in the high chair and toddler chair. We just took it on vacation with us last week and it travel well and was nice to have with us. I have three ladies that are expecting at the beginning of 2012 and I have told all of them they should add this to their registry.
on May 31, 2011
So we bought this for our 2 month daughter and although the idea of a multi purpose system that
can be used in different ages and at different situations sounded great for the price, the electronics
side of the equation was horrible!

The swing should have (as described on the page in Amazon.com) a 6 speed setting. Well indeed there
is a small switch for 5 different speeds and the 6th being no movement at all. But the actual moving
speeds of the swing are practically the same!

Our baby was discomforted by the rocking of the swing even at the lowest setting.
I am waiting for UPS to come and pick up this item to be returned.

There is also a minor issue with the sound it makes while swinging, but that is negligable.
on January 10, 2013
This product has been a space and life saver for our family. We found the product to be sturdy, easy to keep clean, and overall outstanding value for price. Both our children have used it and it is still in near-new condition. We're glad we found it, since it seems to be hard to buy in most stores now.
on December 13, 2011
I purchased this for use at grandparent's home. This 4-in-1 system is a great idea and very easy to assemble. We have gotten many use out of the swing and high chair. I am hoping that my daughter will also use it as toddler's chair when she gets older. Excellent value for money.
on January 21, 2012
I ordered this item online before our baby was born. Its very sturdy and so far we have used the swing. We have been using it for our daughter since she was about 2-3weeks old and we love the swing, the only down side to it is that we have a small house and it takes up a lot of room. Our baby is now 14weeks old and we are only using the swing for now, have not used the other option for that seat because we would have to take the swing apart and it seems like a lot of work so we will just use it latter when she gets to her toddler age. It took time for her to get use to it, at 1st it was 5min at a time then 10min now she even falls asleep in the swing, also i have only use the 1st two speeds because it seems to be fast enough for her to be happy.
on August 17, 2013
This is a great value for all the different uses for this high chair/swing/chair...We tried the swing part but our granddaughter for whatever reason didn't like the swing but we have used it as a high chair and as a chair for her to sit at lower tables. It is also pretty easy to make the changes not necessarily to change out during the day but as your child/grandchild goes thru different phases of use.

See 1 answered question