5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST DOCTOR SET EVER
Over twenty years ago my DD had a doctor set from Fisher Price. She loved it and played with it a lot. When she had her first daughter, that set was still usable and got lots of love. One reason was that some new ones she bought then were just not as good. So the new ones were ignored and the old one used.

Now she has her second daughter and that older set...
Published on December 22, 2008 by S. Al-Amri

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry we bought it
Published on May 12, 2010 by newyorkheart

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry we bought it, May 12, 2010
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher Price Exclusive Medical Kit Pink (Toy)
The only "special" thing about this is the color. My daughter is crazy about pink, so no other kit was an option after she saw this one. First, if you must buy this kit, go buy it in a department store for literally half the price. That way you won't be too sorry about wasting you money. If you can avoid it, do so. Here's why: The too small box will frustrate you and your child. The too stiff stethoscope doesn't stay in my 3-year-old's ears, it's awkward for her to handle, and forget about hearing a heartbeat. The "band aid" is too small and hard...barely fits her arm and she says it hurts to play with it. The blood pressure cuff is too small for even my wrist, which also frustrates her beyond words because she's supposed to be the helpful doctor. The thermometer barely looks like a real one. She actually asked me what it was. We'll be on the lookout for another kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST DOCTOR SET EVER, December 22, 2008
S. Al-Amri (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Fisher Price Exclusive Medical Kit Pink (Toy)

Now she has her second daughter and that older set was just too loved and a bit rough looking, so she went searching again and found this set. This is an updated version of that old one and she was so happy to find it. So now the older version can be retired. The color might make this a girl only sort of toy but it is definitely a great one for them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, January 20, 2010
Jaime (Northbrook, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher Price Exclusive Medical Kit Pink (Toy)
I was super excited to give this to my 2 yr old so she can be a little doctor. But I was sadly disappointed when we took it out of the box. As a previous reviewer said, the items really have to be carefully arranged to fit in the case, and it is tricky for a little one to open at first. The difference in the price of the green or blue soft bag set(where everything fits perfectly) and the pink hard doctor case is $17, although that is literally the only difference in the sets. Should a pink set really cost that much more, because I am positive the quality of the pink plastic case does not warrant such a difference in price. In addition to that, the set we received DOES NOT have a working stethoscope! This was the only reason I ordered the Fisher Price set instead of going with another brand. I'm truly hoping ours is just defective and needs to be traded out, but there is a disclaimer on the packaging about how they reserve the right to routinely "change" the contents of the items in the set and I have a sinking sensation they did away with the higher quality stethoscopes. Also, keep in mind, the band-aid will fit nowhere but your childs forearm, and the blood pressure cuff barely fits around my wrist (and I have tiny wrists) because the strip of velcro on the inside is not long enough to accomodate several sizes. This frustrates my daughter because she is supposed to be the doctor with this set, not the patient, so the items must also fit the adult size playmate. I am not at all pleased with the set, and will absolutely be returning it if the stethoscope cannot be exchanged for a working one. I have seen others that are cheaper and more realistic, and with blood pressure cuffs that will fit mommy or daddy's wrist.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the Regular Kit, January 12, 2012
AP "AP" (KY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher Price Exclusive Medical Kit Pink (Toy)
My children (almost 2 and 4) received this and the Fisher-Price Medical Kit for Christmas. THe blood pressure cuff in this kit will barely fit around my 20 month old's wrist- let alone my almost 4 year old or any adult. She cannot put it around her arm where you should to take blood pressure. The regular kit has a bigger cuff that can be put around her arm or even mine (it may still be too small for larger adults). The pink box is also harder to open and close for children. My suggestion would be to go with the other kit unless you are just wanting to buy a pink stethoscope and thermometer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flipped over this kit, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Fisher Price Exclusive Medical Kit Pink (Toy)
My 3 year old Niece really flipped when she saw this. She had tons of presents left to open Christmas morning however she looked up at her mommy and said, "Mommy can I play with this now."

4.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Fisher Price Exclusive Medical Kit Pink (Toy)
It is a good selection of medical tools that doctors use in well child check ups. It has a stethoscope, otto scope, thermometer, band aid, BP monitor and a syringe. My daughter loves giving us check ups. This had a fringe benefit for us. She is not scared to go to the doctor anymore and recognizes the doctor's tools now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy before a doctor's appt.!!!, January 10, 2012
This review is from: Fisher Price Exclusive Medical Kit Pink (Toy)
My daughter loves this medical kit. I had one when I was a kid and loved playing doctor. My daughter had a bad experience with a hospital ER when she was sick. We started playing with this and now doctor appointments are a breeze!! Great toy!!

3.0 out of 5 stars An OK set at a decent price, April 14, 2009
Biblioholic Beth (Portland, Oregon USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Fisher Price Exclusive Medical Kit Pink (Toy)
We bought this for our daughter at Christmas. While it's OK, it's not what I would term one of the best. The "shot" plunger is now sticking so that it won't always pop out, you can't really hear the heartbeat, and the cuff on the blood pressure monitor is a bit on the small side. While she has enjoyed using it, I'm not sure that we would purchase this again...probably go for another kit instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Fisher Price Exclusive Medical Kit Pink (Toy)
I was so happy to find a pink doctor kit for my little girl. She loves pink and she plays with the doctor kit for hours. She loves pretnding that she is making me and her little brother feel good! Its a great toy for imagination!

2.0 out of 5 stars The case is a disaster! Poor quality :-(, August 10, 2014
This review is from: Fisher Price Exclusive Medical Kit Pink (Toy)
My daughter received this as a gift about two years ago. While she has been able to get a lot of use out of the tools while she pretends to be a doctor, my husband and I are trying to figure out how to secretly dispose of it. We are so disappointed that this is not the medical kit of our childhood. The blood pressure cuff does not fit, nor does the bandage. The foam on the stethoscope lasted maybe two days. The thermometer is put together so loosely that you cannot make it stay on a "temperature." But the most frustrating part of this toy is the case. The items barely fit inside, and that's only if you position them in exactly the right way. It's made of a thin plastic that will crack the minute it gets stepped on (and man, will that be painful!). What happened to the quality of this kit??? My daughter's favorite color happens to be pink, which is why it was purchased for her, but I am so close to "losing" it and finding a replacement.

Fisher Price Exclusive Medical Kit Pink