Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on May 24, 2010
Admittedly this trike is a lot of fun, however not in the way that I think it was intended. Instead of actually riding the trike all my daughter does is sit and push the buttons. She can sit for hours and just play with the buttons, however she doesn't go more than a few feet whenever she tries to ride the trike. At first I thought that it was because she was just too distracted by the buttons, but I later realized that it was because it was too difficult for her to push the pedals. I bought this for her when she was 2 and now she is almost 4 but she still just sits on the trike and pushes the buttons and she still can't push the pedals well enough for it to be fun for her. I think it has to do with the positioning of the pedals in relation to the seat, because she just can't seem to get her feet at the right angle to be able to cycle the pedals in a smooth consistent motion. At first I thought maybe she just wasn't coordinated enough to ride a trike, but she does just fine on the Radio Flyers and even her big girl bike with training wheels is easier for her than this product which said it was for younger kids. Though I have to hand it to Fisher Price, almost two years and this puppy is still going strong. And its not like we took great care of this trike. It has been primarily outside the whole time and seen record rains and snowfall and, albeit the stickers are a little faded, all the buttons still work just fine. If only the trike itself was fun and easier to ride, this would have been a great toy.
on December 26, 2013
Lots of parts to put together. Blinkers blink and talk. It's cute, but maybe a bit expensive for what it is. I did not see one locally. I know the Barbie bikes I saw were half the price, but did not light up or talk. If I saw them side by side I may have selected differently.
on November 23, 2011
My daughters loved the music, colors, and sound but could not ride theirs!!! just because the wheels are made of bad quality.
Company should consider changing the wheels.
on October 13, 2010
My 3 year old daughter loves this bike. She can reach the pedals and "cruise" around on her own with ease. She loves the music and the accessories on the bike as well. Great purchase - well worth the money!
on August 1, 2011
My 2 yr old granddaughter loves her new "DORA TRIKE"! The front wheel is a little stiff to turn, but I am sure it will correct itself the more she rides it. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Thank you!
on February 17, 2011
I just finished putting the trike together- it took a little effort but it was worth it! I love how fun and colorful it looks! So far, so good, I have yet to have my toddler try it out but I'm sure she'll love it since she's into Dora, she'll make good use of the basket and it has so many fun buttons!
on January 5, 2011
I bought this tricycle for my daughter since she's 8 months. She likes to play with the music buttons. When she's 9 months, she couldn't walk yet but could push this tricycle around the living room. It's rather light for this task so sometimes she fell but she didn't mind at all. She would continue pushing it around right after that! :) Some stickers on the tricycle don't stick well but in general, it's a a very cute toy for my daughter. Update: She is 11 months old now, can walk a little but still likes to chase me by pushing the tricycle behind me. It's a fun game for us every day! :)
on December 28, 2010
I bought this bike for my daughter for Christmas. It was easy to assemble(simple instructions) and great build quality. Just as the picture. My daughter is two and she can hardly meet the peddles so she uses her feet to push herself around and she has no problem doing that, she sees it as a lot of fun. The music is very enjoyable , i don't see myself getting annoyed like i do with other music toys. I also like that is has the Spanish translation to the English used just like the Dora show. I can see it lasting her a very long time. Great first bike experience for my daughter.
on May 19, 2011
I bought this trike for my daughter's second birhtday....I must say it was a great buy. The set up was quite simple which I did by my-self in less than an hour, immediately my daughter was hooked. She likes repeating after Dora and acts like she is actually reving the enginge.......Again the perfect buy for my princess. I received it the next day after ordering....PERFECT.....Thanks Amazon.
review image
on November 11, 2011
My daughter just turned 3 and this was the biggest hit for her birthday! She loves the buttons and lights and can pedal with ease, though needs help pedaling and steering (but I think that's her age, not the bike itself). She loves the pink and purple colors, and it was relatively easy to assemble. GREAT present and totally reasonable price.