5.0 out of 5 stars looks just like my girl
My 3 year old loves having a doll that looks just like her and her friend Dora. They are smaller than I was expecting but still cute and fun.
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small and simple
Published 22 months ago by Judge J Drhedd

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute dolls, May 13, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Dora The Explorer Playtime Together Dora and Me Play Dates : Dora and Black Hair Friend (Toy)
My daughter really enjoys playing with these dolls and they are easy to carry with her. I would buy this toy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small and simple, February 26, 2013
Daughter played with these two figures for one day, and then forgotten. The set is just two simple figurines with little, very limited movement. The one that's supposed to be Dora also doesn't look a lot like Dora. The other "Dora's friend" doesnt have a name and might not have appeared in any episode. Appears very durable though and wont break apart even when abused or thrown from several floors up (make Dora fly!) Bought this set on impulse for 6.99 USD when it was offered during Black Friday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present, February 10, 2013
O. Pantoja "Tech-EE" (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Got them for my 21 month old. I'm familiar with the way she plays so these posed no danger to her. She plays with them about as often as any other toy. Maybe a bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks just like my girl, February 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, February 1, 2013
My daughter absolutely loves these dolls and they are a very decent size for her to enjoy playing with. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, January 23, 2013
They are very small and I think that is the reason why my dd likes them so much. We like it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, January 21, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This was smaller than I envisioned. My kid still enjoys playing with them. Did I mention they are small. Nice for road trips

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, January 20, 2013
Nice addition to our Dora family. Cute little dolls. Adds some more friends to our doll family. Kids enjoyed them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than expected, January 14, 2013
This was much smaller than expected. It was viewed on the same page as Minnie, but it is much smaller than Minnie. Too small for a two year old, in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars What little kid doesn't like Dora?, January 3, 2013
I got these so my 10 year old granddaughter could teach my one year old granddaughter to play with dolls, as the older one is really into Barbies. It was fun watching them play with them, although the little one was more inclined to just band the two dolls together!