5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful first puzzle!
My daughter is now 9 months, and loves to try to put things together. She was really interested in one of my puzzles, so I wanted to get her a very simple puzzle to start her off. This was a great find! The pieces are easy to remove, and take little effort for her to put back (the rare times she is finished playing with the pieces). She also loves that she can pick...
Published on September 9, 2011 by Bastet

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 14 days ago by unusedname

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing first puzzle!, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Growing Baby Animal Activity Puzzle (Toy)
This is a great first puzzle for many reasons. The colors are bright, the little animals are cute and each has it's own unique quality...ie the fish has movable eyes, the monkey makes squeaky monkey noises. Matching the animals is easy because of their size. I bought this early on so my baby hasn't yet mastered matching the animals but he plays with the animals all the time. Great quality for the price.

My baby loves this and so do I!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice toy, October 19, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Growing Baby Animal Activity Puzzle (Toy)
My daughter loves this toy, it does not require a lot of space, plus you can travel with it and it keeps baby busy trying to figure out on her own which figure will go to the certain spot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Animal Puzzle, September 9, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Growing Baby Animal Activity Puzzle (Toy)
This puzzle is cute and interesting for little ones because of the activities on the pieces. The lion's spinning mane is especially nice. I do wish the pictures under the pieces weren't stickers, but they seem to be holding up so far. I'm glad I got this.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a really great matching and learning game for young kids, August 27, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Growing Baby Animal Activity Puzzle (Toy)
This is a really great matching and learning game for young kids. The animals are neutral and non-aggressive-looking. The colors are bright and eye-catching. I love that after the 3D animals are removed from the board, there is a sticker of a similar image for each animal on the board so that kids can learn to match like-animals. The mane on the lion toy spins around in a circle, which is extra fun for my nephew.

My only complaint would be the squeak on the bird piece. As an adult, I can press/depress the squeaker button quickly enough to actually get the bird to "chirp." My 1 year old nephew saw me doing it, took the toy bird from me and was pushing the button down to make the same noise. He's not old enough yet to manipulate the toy as quickly as I can as an adult. He gave it a few tries and when he couldn't make the noise, he gave up and moved onto another toy. It would be great if the button made the bird 'chirp' each time it was pressed, regardless of how quickly you press and release it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, January 11, 2015
This review is from: Fisher-Price Growing Baby Animal Activity Puzzle (Toy)
My granddaughter received this as a birthday present. Very cute. However, as do many 1-year olds, she puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. She hasn't even had it one day, and I had to take it away from her. The stickers on each puzzle piece that portray the animals are coming off in her mouth when she chews on them. Very surprised and disappointed that this is something I would see in a Fisher-Price product, especially when it's labeled as age appropriate for a 1-year old. I wrote to Fisher-Price about it, but have not yet heard back. I don't recommend this product for a child that still puts things in their mouth.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but that's about it, October 28, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Growing Baby Animal Activity Puzzle (Toy)
Most animals "do" something special. The monkey squeaks (kind of) when you shake it violently. The bird chirps (when it doesn't get stuck). The lion's mane rotates. The elephant rattles, so to speak. The fish's eyeball moves. The butterfly doesn't do anything (but mine doesn't have a back piece - unlike all other puzzle animals - so I might have gotten a defective one...).

The puzzle pictures don't match the animals too closely. The lion's shape is not the same as the cavity for it, which seems to confuse my LO.
Colors are off too...

So in conclusion: I'm not a fan, and neither is my LO.
Cute, but that's about it...

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING product by Fisher-Price!!, September 4, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Growing Baby Animal Activity Puzzle (Toy)
This is the most disappointing Fisher-Price product EVER! Bought it for my granddaughter....and it when it came in, it was not what I expected. The stickers in the bottom of the puzzle are not durable---they are already peeling up on the sides.
The chunky pieces are not very "manipulative" as indicated. NOT recommended!! There are MANY other puzzles for toddlers that would be much more entertaining, appealing, durable, and CHEAPER.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Growing Baby Animal Activity Puzzle (Toy)
MY 2 YEAR OLD LOVES IT AND THE GREAT THING IS IT DOES NOT REQUIRE BATTERIES AND SOME OF THE ANIMALS LIKE THE BIRD AND THE MONKEY MAKE NOISES

5.0 out of 5 stars puzzle, May 26, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Growing Baby Animal Activity Puzzle (Toy)
Easy clean and easy to play. It promotes eye and hand coordination, sensory, and problem sloving. my daughter loved this toy as an infant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gift, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Growing Baby Animal Activity Puzzle (Toy)
I got this as a gift for a one year old. It as chunky pieces that she can pick up easily.

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›