Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Growing Baby Caterpillar Pop-Up
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 14, 2013
Personally I think all of these types of toys (pop up style) are a bit overpriced considering their electronic competition. There is nothing wrong with the toy and my child plays with it as much as any other toy ( nothing special to him). I actually saw it at a major discount retail chain brand new for much less after I purchased it here. I had one when I was a kid and loved it. I was caught in the nostalgia of it and want my child to explore his imagination without all the electronic bells and whistles every now and then. I wish that more toys that weren't electronic would be available without having to pay more. I would give it a 5 if it weren't for the high price.
on January 17, 2014
The only reason this very entertaining and not-battery-operated toy gets 4 stars is that it is a little bit difficult for the lower-aged babies in the age range to operate. Otherwise, the grandbaby loves it!
on December 16, 2012
My granddaughter received this from me for her fist birthday. Other pop-up toys that I saw had one more pop-up but this was the perfect amount. She in learning to push a button, turn a knob and etc. Each time she is successful an animal figure pops up. Her laughter is wonderful to hear even when she had help or someone else performed the task for her.
on April 25, 2013
I bought this for my daughter to help with her fine motor skills. It is fun, durable and worked well. My only disappointment is there are only 3 activities to learn. With respect, those 3 activities are well made and easy to use, unlike a few other of these types of toys I tried at friends houses. The squeaky nose is fun too
on August 13, 2013
I ordered this toy for our one-year old grandson. It is cute, entertaining and educational. Even his three-year old sister likes to play with it.
on December 6, 2012
It seems good so far. I only deducted 1 star because it would be nice if it had 4 or 5 pop ups like most other toys of this kind, which would give more kinds of switch/button types to learn. Other than that, it's great, and my daughter loves it!
on July 26, 2013
I purchased this toy for our 6 month old granddaughter to help learn cause and effect with various types of manipulation buttons. The toy is very light weight and all she does is pick it up and squeek the nose. Other types of pop up toys similar to this one are less easier to pick up which helps encourage the child to actually use the buttons to cause the characters to pop up. I would not recommend this toy. The playskool pop up toy I purchased works much better.
on August 20, 2013
My son loves it. It is easy to use and excellent for fine motor development. Provides hours of fun for him.
on November 4, 2013
I bought this for my toddler and it's probably one of her favorite toys. It was a gift well received.
on March 24, 2014
this is a great little baby toy. my son has played with it for well over a year and still thinks it's fun, so i'd say that made it a worthwhile purchase!