Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher Price Handy Manny On-The-Job Tool Belt
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 14, 2010
We bought this as an addition to my son's Halloween costume and it was awesome! He loves playing with it.
on December 25, 2010
The tools are nice & well constructed- the belt is ok (attaches with velcro & seems to stay on all right so far.) The problem is the gloves are almost impossible to get on (they seem to be kind of "irregular"- in the very least the fingers are too short and my almost 4 yr. old cannot wear them.) The visor will not stay on his head at all (and my boy has a pretty big noggin' so I really don't know who the makers were expecting this thing to fit.) Overall I'm pretty disappointed, particularly when I see the price is so deeply discounted now. Basically I paid $17.99 for a "so-so" tool belt. I expected more for my money.
on January 5, 2009
I ordered this for my 3-year-old son who is a Handy Manny fanatic. It is very poorly made, the visor was too big and never stayed on his head. The gloves are a pain to put on, to tight and flimsy material. I can buy better work gloves at a local gardening store for him to wear that are much more realistic and cheaper. The only thing that has gotten any use is the belt and tools, the rest of this is junk. Save your money, buy the toolbox, and watch your child actually play w/the toy you bought.
on January 17, 2010
Flimsy & cheaply made. The hat wasn't too big or too small, but never fit right. And the gloves were awkward, my son never got to wear them & became frustrated every time he tried to put them on.
on November 1, 2010
Cheap constructed. The cap and glove doesn't fit right. The tools are good but the belt is not so good to keep them in. Anyway my son likes so we keep it.
on April 4, 2015
My 2yr old wanted to me Handy Manny for Halloween and this set was a perfect start for his costume. We also got him the talking tool box which he loves.
on March 23, 2013
El proceso realizado sin ningun problema, la entrega fue realizada a plena satisfacción, durante el tiempo establecido, se recomienda el vendedor
on November 24, 2013
The hat and gloves didn't fit very well , tools where great! I paid $4.95 for it and for the price it was a awesome deal and my son loves it!
on November 21, 2015
My daughter liked this set except the cap never fit right and the tool belt she grew out of fast!
on January 21, 2013
this was very cheap and not very well made, i had to return it. i was not happy with it