Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on July 10, 2014
This is the same price as the Fisher-Price Healthy Deluxe Booster Seat and looks the same, and I bought it thinking that it was the same. Do yourself a favor and buy Item model number BMD97 instead of this one. The BMD97 model has a removable snap-on tray that you can stick in the dishwasher, and a removable snap-on lid to keep the tray clean when you travel with it, it is also height-adjustable. This one is not.
11 comment|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2011
Wow! I purchased this for my 22lb 11 month old son. Surprisingly he was quite happy with his chair and didn't mind sitting in it for quite a while.

With all the other activity toys around, I certainly didn't want to buy a high chair to add to the clutter. This fits securely on a resin stacking arm chair. I was so happy that my son was able to peacefully :) join us at the breakfast table.

My advice to anyone purchasing, please follow the cautions given. The overlap on the edge of the chair, is just right for little feet to try and "push off" so if unsupervised the unthinkable can happen.

I chose this as opposed to other similar products for the following reasons:
No fabric - so spills, smears and whatever little ones are capable of can be easily washed away.
The value for price is unbeatable.
Easy to carry around (handy for those restaurant dinners and fussy Mums like me who don't like to use the highchairs at the restaurant).
The snaps are very secure and the straps are very extendable so should fit almost any size dining chair.
Of course, the brand (trusted and known) was a big plus for me.

Go ahead and make your purchase ... Oh and his Granny who looks after him during the day, was so against the highchair but oh how she loves this little chair now!
on February 20, 2013
I bought this seat for my aunt to have at her house for when she babysits my son (6 months old), and also to use when we travel. It's the perfect seat for the right application. It's great for a second seat, babysitter's house, travel, restaurants, etc. It would not make a good replacement for a highchair or for everyday use, or for a younger baby who cannot sit up on his/her own.
First, it's very small when set up, and folds up to be very compact and convenient to carry. I think the assembly is actually a pretty smart design. That's great for travel, but doesn't give baby alot of room to spread out. I'm guessing it's going to be a big con when my baby starts thinking it's fun to throw things on the ground.
They baby must be able to sit up completely on his own as the seat is small, very upright, and the safety restraint is minimal (3 point harness). There's no padding, so it's not as comfy as the chair we have at home, but it will wipe clean easily.
I'm also concerned that my son might grow out of it before he is done with it (that's why I gave it 4 stars). He is very large for his age (about the size of a 12 month old), and the tray is already on the last setting. It'd be nice if they made it with one more notch bigger since he's got a long way to go before he's ready to sit at the big table!
If you're looking for a space saving booster seat for daily use, for a younger baby, or as an alternative to a high chair, we have a First Years miSwivel that is great and inexpensive.
on March 27, 2014
This little seat is so handy. We got it for my daughter at 18 months and are still using it with my second son, 5 years later. We recently bought two more for our other sons. Great as a travel high chair (with the tray) or toddler boost seat (without the tray on). It fastens on to any chair. My 2 year old and two 3 year old sons all use it at the table everyday and love it.
on October 25, 2013
I have had this booster seat for my son since he turned about 1. He is now 2 years and 4 months old, weighs about 31 lbs and stands about 3ft high and the seat is still going strong. He loves it and it is a great seat. Having tried this seat, I always recommend this alternative, over a high chair. We attach the booster seat to one of our regular dining chairs and it attaches to the dining chair securely. There are three adjustments on the dining tray which comes with the booster seat, so as your little one grows, you can adjust the snugness of the tray, accordingly. Additionally, you can remove the dining tray and position your little one around the dining table to dine with the rest of the family, or position the dining chair with the booster seat and detachable dining tray attached, in front of the tv, for those moments when feeding your toddler in front of the tv is more convenient. Another pro is that the booster seat cleans up very easily as it has no fabric or compartments on it to trap food particles. The only con I have found is that if you attach the booster seat to a dining chair which has fabric on it, expect the fabric to become soiled from spills and food particles etc, however you can unstrap the seat easily and clean the dining chair as often as you wish. Additionally, after awhile, I just covered my dining chair with a nice bit of linen to catch spills and food droppings. I am very satisfied with this purchase and I am now looking for one for my brother who has a daughter who is 6 months old.
on August 15, 2012
This chair is nice since it has 3 straps - 1 to keep your kid in the seat and 2 to attach the seat to the back/bottom of a chair. The latter 2 straps are very nice since it allows you to turn any chair into a high chair.

Advice:

I strongly recommend you give serious thought to what kind of chairs you put this seat on. Kids get pretty strong fairly quickly so I would not recommend putting this seat on any kind of lightweight chair. If the supporting chair is too light, it is possible for the kid to tip the entire chair over - either via their own weight or by pushing off of the table.

Be careful when attaching the tray to the booster seat or you're going to pinch your kid.

This seat requires supervision even when used on the floor - your baby can kick off the floor with their feet to tip over backwards. They can probably tip it over on its side by using their weight. Why? Because that's what babies do when you don't watch them!

I don't consider any of the above as negative knocks against the chair. It is just common sense - but, well, some people have less common sense than others ^^
on August 20, 2014
My daughter is 11 months old and around 21lbs, we've been using this for the past month and I love it. Compact, when strapped to the chair at the kitchen table, I can still scoot it most of the way in so it's not taking up extra space when not in use. Super easy to wipe down. Very happy with this purchase! We got this to replace our "passed down through the family" wooden high chair that was bulky, and had a padded cloth liner that had to be untied and washed after almost every use. This is SO much better.
on January 12, 2013
It is so simple and great solution, I am very happy I got it. Now we can finally eat in restaurants without holding our 8 months daughter on our laps. Quality is good, colors are nice, my baby likes it!
on April 13, 2013
This booster seat is perfect! It's lightweight but sturdy and straps to the chair easily and doesn't slide at all! My daughter was so excited she ended up coloring in it for an hour and didn't want to come out! I slipped the tray behind it to keep it out of the way. It's also super easy to travel with, which is why we got it in the first place. Small enough to pop in the car to go to Grandma's or a restaurant and not use those icky wooden ones. So simple, yet so versatile and easy to use!
on June 12, 2013
We love this high chair! We originally bought it to take to my mom's house because it would fit in our suitcase. It does fit into a checked bag easily, and doesn't contribute much to the weight. It might even fit in a carry on bag, but there wouldn't be a lot of room for much else. It could also fit under the seat if you really wanted to carry it on an airplane rather than check a bag. We now keep it in the trunk of our car for restaurants and friends' houses. It is super easy to strap and un-strap to a chair, and also super easy to clean. We used this chair for our son's first birthday - it was outdoors, and he had a little cake all to himself (blueberry-banana, yum!) - it only took a few minutes to wipe down the whole chair (it was covered in cake - see the posted pic). We did a better washing at home, but after a quick wipe it was clean enough to go in the trunk!
I think this chair would be fine for every day use too - I wish I would have tried this one first, we never would have bought the bigger high chair that we have!