5.0 out of 5 stars I love this chair!
At first it was hard to figure out how to get the cushion attached after the first washing but that's just an unfamiliarity issue. I love that my daughter is at table level with us... makes it easier to feed her.

Published 12 months ago by Casey Durrstein

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, wouldn't re-buy
Pros: You can wash the padding, you can move the seat to be more reclined or upright and you can adjust the height pretty high or low so it works for a lot of tables, and you can place the blue part of the tray in a dishwasher.

Published on November 13, 2011 by mightieq

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, wouldn't re-buy, November 13, 2011
This review is from: Fisher Price Healthy Care High Chair- Ocean Wonders (Baby Product)

Cons: The wheels always seem to lock, just upon moving the chair, the wheels don't seem to work that well - they are kind of always dragging/scratching my floor, the straps are hard to get in and out of the chair making the fact that you can wash the cushion kind of pointless because of how you have to take them out each time you wash, and I find that there is always food that sneaks down the sides and under the padding because of some gaping on the sides. (But it is a highchair, so there's going to be food in any crack - I wouldn't choose this over another b/c people complain about food in cracks on others. You've got that here too)

Overall - this is a fine chair and it serves its purpose. But now that I have an 18 month old, I really wish I would have initially paid the 50 more and got something like a Tripp Trapp or Kerrakoo or some sort of seat like that. Way easier to take care of and has a longer life span. The fact is that when she was REALLY little, we were still feeding her in a bumbo seat. I thought the attached toys would be great, and I ended up taking them off and tossing them - she never used them unless it was to smear them in the food on the tray. I'd rather just give her a spoon and some food and let her play with that.

1.0 out of 5 stars crumb catcher, September 28, 2012
Susie (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
Now that I'm using the high chair again with my 2nd child, I remember just how much I hate it- so here is my review in case any of you were thinking of getting it- do NOT buy the fisher price ocean wonders high chair.1st off- the seat cushion stops just at leg level so they can easily drop food underneath it. They are like pockets for crumbs. Then the biggest annoyance is the crevices under the cushion- for what purpose are they there other than to catch the small crumbs and hold them there for eternity. Also it takes up a ton of space. You can collapse it but it won't lock that way, you'd have to wedge it between 2 things or lay it on its side. Also the wheel locks are easily locked by tiny crawling hands and not easily unlocked my adult feet. I hate this chair.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this chair!, October 5, 2013
Casey Durrstein (Beavercreek, OH USA) - See all my reviews

The tray is super easy to remove. I love the dishwasher safe top tray, though food inevitably gets on the other party and it is a little too big to wash in the sink easily.

Overall though I love this high chair!