CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Fisher-Price Imaginext Adventures Pirate Ship
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Imagine sailing through uncharted waters as the captain of your very own pirate ship!
- The Imaginext Adventures Pirate Ship Playset comes with two figures, separate helmets and swords, 2 flags, treasure chest with treasure pieces, and a working triple cannon!
- Place any of the pirate figures on the action points throughout the ship for extra action!
- Host a gut-wrenching sword duel, shoot the cannon, drop the anchor or extend the plank!
- Imaginext® Adventures unlock a new adventure every time you play!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Plenty of Imaginative Action
The pirates have plenty to do, thanks to special "action points" all over the ship. Your child can simply place a pirate on one of the ship's five special areas, turn the figure, and watch the action! The pirates can lower the ship's sails, drop the anchor, and fire the three hidden cannons. Two pirates can even fight a duel, and the captain can extend the plank for some unlucky soul to walk.
Built Tough for Adventurous Journeys
Like all Fisher Price toys, the Adventures Pirate Ship is built tough, with larger pieces that are easier and safer for little hands to manipulate. It includes three pirates with interchangeable hats and swords, a treasure map, treasure chest filled with treasure, and a cannon that really works. Additional accessories are sold separately. Your child will have hours of fun entering an imaginary world of adventure. However, pirates should use this ship on an imaginary sea only -- it's not built for use in real water. The pirate ship measures about 19 by 7.5 by 18.5 inches. It does not require any batteries.
What's in the Box
Pirate ship, 2 pirates with interchangeable hats and swords, and treasure chest with treasure.
| || |
CAUTION! Small parts may be generated. Contains a long cord. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Risk of entanglement.
Top Customer Reviews
It encourages open ended play and imagination which is great!
I don't know if the 2007 version is better, but it certainly looks better with a lot more features. If the ship's hull comes apart in various pieces, I would hesitate to buy it. Try it out in the store first if you can or don't be afraid to return it if your child gets frustrated after a week(keep in mind your store's return policy)
If it was fixed for 2007, it seems like it would be worth buying. It only gets 3 stars for fun because of the frustration the 2006 version causes
CONS: 1.The hold where the cannons are stowed, will not close if one of the figures in "manning the cannons" and my son would get frustrated. I resolved by telling my son that in ships the hold must remain open when people are in. He seemed satisfied.
2. the cannon balls look extremely dangerous to me, so I just threw them away. They are marble sized balls with a long extension. They are meant to shoot out of the cannons. I have younger kids and these cannon balls look too much like lolly-pops.
3. Sometimes the figures are a little unstable if not pushed in well on the specially designed platforms and they they fall off, but eventually he learned to push them in well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kids play with this daily. Great purchase and well constructed. Love Fisher-Price brand!Published 20 months ago by Joyous
When I bought this, my son was very young and he loved it! He played with this toy for a good while.Published on May 8, 2014 by R. Chavez
THIS WAS A PURCHASE FOR MY GRANDSON. HE LOVED IT AND PLAYED WITH IT ALOT I WOULD RECOMMEND IT FOR THE YOUNG. AN ENTERTAINING TOY. RWPublished on June 20, 2013 by robert wright
buen vendedor el producto llego en buenas condiciones, lo recomiendo muy bonito ship pirate y tiene buen precio pueden comprar con confianzaPublished on March 22, 2013 by hector
This toy is one of our son's favorites. It has a small little cannon that shoots out little plastic pieces and two very menacing pirates. Read morePublished on February 10, 2013 by meymoon
My neighbour's son always came over to us to play with our son and yesterday they finally got one for him. He is on seven cloud. Read morePublished on January 4, 2011 by Fru Fru
I struggled to decide what to buy for my 2 year old nephew. Then I saw this ship and bought it. I did not realized that it was for kids over 3 as all toys with small parst are, and... Read morePublished on December 16, 2010 by Melinda Voltaire
This toy is great for the kid who has a great imagination and can go off in their fantasy world and pretend. Read morePublished on July 1, 2010 by Karin
I was shocked when I saw this on Amazon for over $80!!! I bought this for my 3 yr old son at toys r us for $35 - they were also having a sale and I got another imaginext toy... Read morePublished on April 19, 2010 by Avid Reader