Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on July 29, 2011
My son is obsessed right now with garbage trucks and this one is perfect, we can take it with us, it has been in dirt, sand, water, beaches, thrown and it looks great after a wash down. My son loves asking me for a snack of crackers the putting them in the garbage truck. The Woody and martian were just a added bonus for him. I would buy this toy again.
on June 20, 2011
The truck was a hit with my twin grandsons. Very durable and loved all the moving parts. The only down side was Woody. It was a cheap likeness of him. Really didn't look like him except for the outfit. But other than that a really enjoyable toy.
on March 17, 2012
My son saw a commercial for this and wanted it. He isn't a Toy Story fan, but loves the toy. The top of the front opens to put in a driver and the back actually pushes garbage out like an actual garbage truck.
on August 10, 2013
We bought this truck for our daughter's second birthday. Her grandparents were shocked (and slightly mortified) that their granddaughter's favorite birthday present was a garbage truck, but it was the clear winner for the day. It's a really well-built toy with moving parts that allow your toddler to move "garbage" through the truck. Having Woody and Alien from Toy Story makes it even more fun. Several months later, the garbage truck is still at the top of our daughter's list of favorite toys. Thankfully, Woody and Alien are kind enough to allow her princesses to take a ride every so often, too!
on December 28, 2012
I bought this for a friend's son who is turning 2 soon. The other reviews are accurate in saying the Woody figure isn't a very good one. It's just okay. Not great. Woody's face doesn't have much detail & he gives off a melted sort of appearance in his face. The garbage truck looks super cool. It's bigger than what I thought it would be - about 3/4 the size of an average shoebox - & it looks sturdy. I only paid $11 for this toy so I feel like it's worth it.
on November 21, 2012
I bought this toy for my four year old daughter who has been fascinated by our local garbage truck for months now! Well she loved it! The roof of the cab of the truck opens easily to put in Woody or other small figurines. There is a door on the top of the back of the truck that opens to put in the alien, or other small objects, and then you turn the crank on the side and it all comes out the end! My daughter likes to use legos, marbles, etc. too and they all have worked fine. The only thing that got stuck was a dinosaur, I have since told her that it is too big to go into the garbage truck. It's a great truck for half the price of other trucks out there. A couple draw backs is that is a little smaller than some other trucks, but still a nice size of 5.5" tall, 9" long, and 4" wide. And for under $20, it's a durable and fun truck. It's also doesn't make any sounds like some others out there, but for the price I think this truck is worth the money. And the fact that it is Toy Story truck only helps, as my daughter and I both love the movies!
on December 11, 2011
Update: 20 new toys from 20 Uncles, Aunts, 4 sets of grandparents and his own Mom and Dad and this one along with Porkchop Flying Space Ship is the biggest hit for my 2 1/2 year old grandson. His mother gave birth 9 days before Christmas to little sister, so I gave him this toy early because he was very fussy while Mom was in hospital. It's New Year's Day and he is still "obsessed" with this garbage truck. My son-in-law reports that he took it to his mother's house while she was babysitting last week and he sat and played with it for 3 hours. I have since bought some more of the little figurines from toy story 3 - over and over again he puts them in the dump truck and spits them out. He alternates the drivers of Evil Porkchop and dump truck between Woody and Buzz...wish I could find Big Baby figurine. Get this and you will not be disappointed!
on January 4, 2014
This was a huge hit with my 4 yr-old son- it's an older toy, but he had played with one at a friend's house a while back, and then asked Santa for it this year! So thank you Amazon!! My 2 yr-old daughter plays with it, too. The action is very simple and truck is sturdy. Characters are cute, too.
on December 1, 2013
Our three year old son plays with this almost every day. He loves Garbage trucks and he loves Toy story. It comes with a couple of little action figures that he uses with other toys and games as well. The truck is well made, no sharp edges. the weels and moving parts function well.
on January 11, 2013
it pinches little fingers. My son is 4 years old and he pinched his fingers 3 times in the first hour of play. Its not that the toy is unsafe its just the way the hinges are set on the top of the driver's compartment. It pinches little fingers. But even after a few tears he still loves this toy. He likes being able to dump things in the top and push them out the back.