5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had this toy when I was a kid
Published on November 16, 2012 by M. Player

3.0 out of 5 stars Ogre
It's a nice toy. Very sturdy, works great but it's heavy and the handle in the back to control the arms is big and hard for little hands squeeze.
Published 24 months ago by Mei

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had this toy when I was a kid, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Ogre (Toy)
This is one of the coolest toys I have ever purchased for my 3 year old son. Fisherprice, as usual, has made a very durable and fun toy. I like that it interacts with the castle too. The spring loaded grip on the hand is strong enough to actually hold on to other smaller objects like a knight or anything else that will fit in it. One thing to note about this ogre is that it is a lot bigger than I was expecting. To give you an idea of how big it is, if you have the dragon that goes with this Eagle Talon Castle set it seems to be a little bigger than the dragon. Not much bigger though. It's big! But it's not too big or too heavy for a 3 year old to pick up and play with. Fisherprice has made this light enough to be easy for kids to play with, but heavy/sturdy enough to take the pounding a 3 year old boy will dish out on it. Great toy! Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Ogre (Toy)
I bought this for my 6 year old son. He has the Eagle Talon Castle, the Castle Dragon, the Battering Ram, and the Catapult, but has wanted this Ogre for a long time. Personally, I think the dragon is a much cooler toy because of all the movements it makes, but my son really loves this Ogre. When you bring the Ogre near the castle, the castle shouts "OGRE!!!!!" and my favorite feature is the man-shaped hole on the Ogre's foot where he can step on one of the knights and appear to have squashed him, though interestingly, my son doesn't seem to care about this feature. However, my son plays with this Ogre all the time, and his friends love it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars This guy is HUGE!!!!, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Ogre (Toy)
Great toy for my two young boys!!! Love it! This guy is much larger than I expected. Goes well with the castle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ogre Fun!, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Ogre (Toy)
My 7 year old son loved getting this gift. Its giant, makes a lot of ogre sounds, and can smash things. He liked squishing his other imaginext action figures in the bottom of the ogre’s foot. But he was a little bummed that it didn't come with one already in his foot. He also liked the mallet that is removable, to squash his other action figures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy Line, September 27, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Ogre (Toy)
I purchased this for my 4 year old son for Christmas. Fisher-Price has thought of everything with this line of Imaginext toys. When you lift up the ogre there is a spot on his foot where one of the little knights goes to mimic being stepped on from the ogre. The castle interacts with the ogre and also the dragon. For instance when the dragon approaches it yells "dragon". I cannot say enough about this toy line. It is worth every penny and every little accessory that goes with it. Hours of playtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars a Toddler's delight!, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Ogre (Toy)
I purchased this along with the Knight set and my little 4 year old grandson absolutely loved it. It interacts with the Imaginext Castle that he already had. It's a very clever and fun companion toy and so far it's been durable for the amount of play time that it gets - nearly every day! Great toy~

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandson Loved It, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Ogre (Toy)
I have added this to the great line of Imaginext toys that I have bought for him. And he loves it just as the much as the others. I first got him the castle & dragon & he treasures them & plays with them all the time. These really are cool toys -- they all interact with each other, they teach him to use his imagination and keep him involved for hours. He sometimes turns them off so he can do his own action, conversation, etc. AND they come with batteries! I am a very satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages., August 31, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Ogre (Toy)
I had this same toy when I was a child (older version of course) and I am thrilled that my son wanted it for his 4th birthday. It's pretty solid and interesting design; and the interaction with the Eagle Talon castle just makes it that much more special.

I don't really have any complaints about the toy and really like playing with it alongside my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun for my 4 year old, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Ogre (Toy)
This toy meets all expectations. It has been played with nonstop for a week, it has a volume control switch when I don't want to hear it, and it inspires all sorts of creative role play. My son has requested the castle for his birthday, but for now he uses it to attack his sister's little people castle. It seems fairly durable considering the amount of use it gets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy for my 3 year old son. Good quality toy!, April 29, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Ogre (Toy)
Got this for Christmas for my 3 year old son and he loves it. The ogre is made out of good quality plastic.
My kid has already abuse this toy a ton and the toy still looks like new.
By the way my kid loves this ogre. (Made same comment for the dragon, he got both for Christmas)

Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Ogre