Questions & Answers
Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends The Joker's Fun House
by Fisher-Price
4.5 out of 5 stars (57)
Used & New from: $75.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 questions
votes
Jessica, I purchased two of these playsets over a year ago for a then 3-year-old grandson and a 5-year-old granddaughter and they loved them. It comes with the little car and a Joker figure. This Fisher Price Imaginext line of toys is wonderful. They are well made and the kids can play with them for hours. I have a suggestion---Hallmark stores have a fantastic series of interactive storybooks. One of them is "Batman and the Fun House Jewelry Heist." It's actually about Batman going through the funhouse to capture the Joker and return the giant diamond he had stolen. I found a giant faux diamond at a craft store and gave that to the kids along with the book and the Funhouse Playset. They were so very excited about having the story AND having it come alive when they played with their funhouses.
Aug 2, 2014 by C. J.
votes
The only thing inappropriate here is the title to your discussion thread. You need to get back in touch with reality and understand that most children aren't exposed to the graphic nature of the character of the Joker when watching cartoons like, Batman the Brave and the Bold, Superfriends, or the old live action TV show from the 60's.
Oct 19, 2010 by KingV
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers