4.0 out of 5 stars Son Loves the Whole Line

Published 21 months ago by William Frantz

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but some quirks, March 10, 2013
William Frantz (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Joker Tank (Toy)
We have lots of Imaginext toys including several elaborate sets from the Batman line. My 5 year old loves Imaginext toys more than any other because they afford imaginative playtime with daddy. I gave a better review for the Two Face set which is actually a little cheaper and you would think the Joker Tank would be well worth the extra couple bucks, but the Two Face set offers greater possibilities than this tank. The tank is fun and it rolls around well though it is not motorized. The turret pops up to reveal the concealed Joker smile and take aim at taller targets. The cannon shoots a nifty, boxing glove across a fair distance. We discovered the glove dart also fits into the Joker's hand and kind of works like a club. Sometimes our Batman will dodge the cannon fire, pick up the dart and bludgeon the Joker with his own boxing glove. Batman can also grab on to the flags off the back of the tank in a daring attempt to board the vehicle while in motion. Unfortunately, there are some disappointing quirks. 1. When the turret pops up, it will actually eject the Joker if he isn't tightly gripping the control rods. 2. After becoming slightly bent, the dart doesn't stay firmly inside the cannon. Sometimes it fires by itself. 3. the turret is almost, but not quite large enough to fit two figures which is really annoying when the Joker is trying to spring Two Face from Gotham prison.

4.0 out of 5 stars Son Loves the Whole Line, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Joker Tank (Toy)
Our son loves the whole series of these toys. He is 2 and does fine with these toys, although they are probably listed for a higher age group. It is fun to watch him use imaginative play. The toy is pretty basic. The center seat pops up and the turret shoots a fist. I would recommend this for a 2 year old. FP wants you to buy the little people stuff for this age group, but our son is already past that. We wanted the toys to get more lifespan so we bought this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun! Fisher-Price Always a hit, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Joker Tank (Toy)
This was a gift for a 5 year old boy. He loves Batman and anything that goes with it. Fisher-Price is always high quality.

Lots of moving parts and things to interact with this toy on. Would definitely recommend for a boy 3 to up to 8 years old. Fun item.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1-4 year old approved!, October 28, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Joker Tank (Toy)
There's always a need for villains vehicles when playing with Imaginext Batman products. This toy line is made so well and always seems to come out with such clever ways for imaginative play! This vehicle is pretty sweet. It's a tank! Doesn't get any better than that. Great addition to Joker's "wonderful toys!" Joker's Tank comes with 1 Joker mini figure.

Also suggest: The Jokers Fun House

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce Buy., April 27, 2014
Sean Estrella (LA VERNE, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Joker Tank (Toy)
Great buy for my son, he loves batman and the Joker so this one was an easy choice. The only reason i gave it four stars is because it only came with one punching bag that shoots from the cannon. Its small easy to lose and can break off pretty easily. If i came with a spare i would of gave it 5 stars. Other then that its a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't love the Joker, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Joker Tank (Toy)
Great buy for a great price. My son is in love with this. These are not easy to find and I was glad to see the seller was not jacking the price up like some of the other ones I seen on here. Very sturdy toy if you have a child who loves superhero villains then this is the toy for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Joker tank, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Joker Tank (Toy)
My son received this for his seventh birthday. He was pleased and opened it and began to play. He said batman fits too. Which means everyone else that size can fit. The only thing I wish it did was say hahaha, but it does not take batteries, maybe the next model will.

4.0 out of 5 stars That makes me a happy grandma., July 12, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Joker Tank (Toy)
I am told my 4 year old grandson has been playing with it non-stop. That makes me a happy grandma.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fun, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Joker Tank (Toy)
I bought this for my sons first birthday... he love play with this one the most id say because it pops up... I would recommend this to anyone's kids who are batman fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than it looks..., February 23, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Joker Tank (Toy)
My grandson loved this and was not so concerned about the batman plane that we accidentally left at home. . Played with it fir hours!

Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Joker Tank