4.0 out of 5 stars A fun addition to the Batcave, but not as interactive.
Published on February 20, 2011 by Jan

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
We had to had all the pieces and now they don't even play with them. There are so many sets to buy
Published 11 months ago by Chrystal Ingram

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun addition to the Batcave, but not as interactive., February 20, 2011
Jan (Woodbridge, VA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends The Joker's Fun House (Toy)
My 3 year old son LOVES Batman and plays with the Batcave ALL THE TIME. We figured that Joker's Funhouse would be a nice addition. It was a hit for my son! I, on the other hand, wasn't that impressed but my son LOVES it, so I guess that's all that matters. It is about 1/2 or 1/3 the size of the Batcave, so it's pretty small, thus the lower price point. The Funhouse is not really a "house" like the Batcave. It's a wall. The fun features include, the jail, the mouth that opens up, the "garage" door that opens up, the hammer that pounds, and Joker's eyes and hands move while he laughs. If your kid(s) love(s) Batman, it's worth it. So portable that we brought it with us to Outback Steakhouse and it entertained him the entire time.

4.0 out of 5 stars A big hit for a Batman fan, October 9, 2010
My son is 4 yrs old and has developed a huge love for super heroes. This toy is a hit as it talks and came with a Joker figurine. He puts the Joker house and his Imaginext Bat Cave together and can play for a long time with them and the figurines.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Imaginext Toy, October 23, 2010
So far we've been thrilled with everything from Imaginext, this was a fun addition to our Bat Cave, now the bad guys have their own place to hang out!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good accessory for the Imaginext Batman Cave!, December 26, 2010
My 4 year old son got the Imaginext Batman Cave for Christmas. I would never have purchased the Joker's Fun House product by itself, but it made a great "accessory" for the castle. Where else are the bad guys going to hang out??? It's been played with, but nowhere near as much as the castle. It's probably a good thing though because it's not quite as sturdy as the other products. However, for the price I paid ($15.99), I'm very pleased with the quality and entertainment value. It comes with the Joker and his car, which is normally $7-$10 on its own, and it's electronic. Must have toy for any little Batman fan with a great imagination!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fun Funhouse, December 26, 2010
The Imaginext Joker'S Fun House is very fun. If you have the DC Super Friends Deluxe Batcave Playset then this makes a perfect addition to play time. It is built of the same quality hard plastic. All the moving parts move well and do not stick or seem flimsy. We got the Batcave when my son was two and he loved it, he received the Joker House when he was three. He still loves the Batcave and it is still in good working order. I expect the Joker house will be the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, January 22, 2012
To buy just the Joker figurine it's around $10, so this is a GREAT price for both the figurine and his dwelling. My son is almost 4 and got the Batcave for Christmas. He has played with it every single day since. He's working hard right now to earn a Joker figurine (for staying in his bed all night long) so I'm saving the Joker's house for a birthday gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, March 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 16, 2014
We were so glad to find this toy! My son wanted one and when I finally went to buy it - it was no longer available anywhere!!! So im very happy with this and glad that we were able to get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Joker House, July 17, 2013
My son loves it.He wanted it real bad to go with other Batman toys he has and glad I could find it because they don't sell in stores anymore, at least not in our area.

3.0 out of 5 stars Jokers House, December 27, 2011
The Joker's feet constantly come out of the "foot pads" when turning it to make sound and move the hammer. My son uses his hands now when he wants to make the toy work. Son has the Batcave and prefers to play with that instead of incorporating all of it together.