4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Video Camera for Kids
We gave this video camera to our 4 year old grandson for Christmas. He and his 8 year old brother walked around filming family all weekend. I recommend you buy a cheap memory card to hold all those important kid videos. The only negative is you need a lot of light in the room or the picture is too dark.
Published on January 2, 2011 by cindy w

3.0 out of 5 stars The video is incredibly dark.
I live in mostly natural lighting whenever I can.

This being said, I'm disappointed with this product.

With technology the way it is today, just a video recorder is a bit pointless.. but I tried it out anyways.

My son turns it on, plays with it for about thirty seconds, then sets it back down. He can't SEE anything anyways!

I'm...
Published on April 13, 2012 by Yoshi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Video Camera for Kids, January 2, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves This, January 7, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Video Camera - Blue (Toy)
I bought this camera for my grandson for xmas and he just loves it. It takes great videos, we have not downloaded any to the tv yet but the playback on the camera is great. The camera is very durable he has dropped it and tossed it around many times and it has not harmed it at all so Fisher Price has stood by its name Kid Tough. Everyone that comes in the house picks this camera up and plays with it adults and kids, i wish I bought more and I got it at a great amazon price. Right now I have no complaints if you have a chance buy one for your little kid or even that big kid that has to play with every childs toy, I know if I can catch them on sale I am going to pick up a couple for birthday gifts for the children in my family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, January 21, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Video Camera - Blue (Toy)
Our five year old absolutely loves this video camera. It's easy to use and very durable. It's the perfect starter camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera for my three year old!, June 2, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Video Camera - Blue (Toy)
This camera is durable and easy to use for my three year old daughter. She takes it everywhere we go and loves recording any and every thing she can. Only downfall is that sometimes indoors it is very hard to see anything on the camera. Overall it is still great and my daughter and her friends always enjoy playing with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids, January 5, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Video Camera - Blue (Toy)
Seems like a cool little camera. I gave it to one of my wife's relatives kids for Christmas, I went over their house the other day and found it on the floor so I know it was used lol. The video quality is OK its obviously not that great. Like the other reviewer said, the video turned out pretty dark in a medium-lit room, so make sure the room is really well lit if you want the video to turn out nice. Other than that I have no idea but it was still working when I got there so I suppose its durable enough. I think this camera is more for the kids to have fun with and all of that then to actually get good videos out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It sure is tough!, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Video Camera - Blue (Toy)
I have five rough and tumble kids, and we have had this camera for over a year now, and it has taken everything the kids have dished out and still works great. My son loves making videos with it. It's very easy for even the youngest to work it, and the battery life is pretty good. The SD card makes it easy to pop out one and copy onto the computer so he can keep filming, and we can send the masterpiece to grandma and grandpa.

2.0 out of 5 stars not so much tough, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Video Camera - Blue (Toy)
The camera worked OK for a couple of months, then the power button started to stick down so the camera was constantly turning itselt off and on.

I realize that standing up to kid-play (i.e. abuse!) is a very tall order, but when you call a product "kid-tough" you really need to clear that bar.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, September 17, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Video Camera - Blue (Toy)
I had bought this for my son 2 years ago, he didnt quit understand how it worked and sat in his closet for a long time, now that he is older and gets it he loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars great camcorder for little ones., September 16, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Video Camera - Blue (Toy)
This is a VERY durable camera. Would definitely recommend this for small kids. Buy the extra sd card as it will only record 15 minutes at a time. The outside design looks like a fisher price toy so not for older kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best video toy on the market!, June 9, 2013
Ken S (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Video Camera - Blue (Toy)
Second one we've bought to give grandchildren. Sturdy, performs well. Our 10-year old takes it everywhere, had to get him a larger memory card because he was using it so much.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›