5.0 out of 5 stars Monkey Love
We love anything with monkeys so we definitely had to have this for our son. Its not a chewy teether toy but my son still plays with it and tries to eat it. It really serves more purpose as a rattle than anything else. (oh & our toy had no strange smell to it) Pretty happy with purchase.
Published on March 18, 2010 by Dana

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard plastic, too heavy.
Published on October 4, 2010 by sherrijoe

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard plastic, too heavy., October 4, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Rainforest Monkey Teether (Baby Product)
The rattle is cute and colorful but very heavy and made of hard plastic. I bought this toy at another store and already had given it to my grandson before I realized it was not appropriate for a baby 1 + months old as the package indicates. He bopped himself in the face while playing with it. There is nothing soft for the baby to use to soothe the gums. Now that he is older he has little interest in it. This was a waste of my money and I would return it if I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monkey Love, March 18, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, December 10, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Rainforest Monkey Teether (Baby Product)
My son loves monkeys, so we were excited to break this one out of the package. However, it was too heavy for him to handle at the time he was teething the most. Of all his rattles and teethers, this one was the least used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It! Super Cute!, December 21, 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Rainforest Monkey Teether (Baby Product)
I bought this toy for our third baby girl on the way. I love it! It's so cute. Her bedding set is in Fisher Price "Rain Forest" theme, and the monkey matches perfectly. I actually have more toys on our registry list than almost anything else, but most of them are smaller teethers like this, that are easy to slip into the car seat, or diaper bag. I especially love how you can attach the ring links onto this toy and take it anywhere. The inexpensive price was perfect for me, and I would say that it might work better for a baby about five months and up. Since this is our third child, we have tried probably a couple hundred or more baby toys, and fisher price is one of the best brands out there. No complaints from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, versatile toy, March 28, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Rainforest Monkey Teether (Baby Product)
This was my daughter's favorite toy from 3 months to around 8 months. There are a few different textures for her to chew on, which she loved, and it was a great motivator to get her to start rolling - we'd put it a few feet away from her and she'd do anything to get to her monkey!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Rattle, But Better Teether Choices Available ..., July 29, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Rainforest Monkey Teether (Baby Product)
The “Fisher Price Rainforest Monkey Teether” is a good choice for those needing a toy for infants who are able to grasp and hold items to explore. The monkey teether weighs 2 ˝ ounces; it is made from a harder plastic than most infant toys. The tail and the “charms” attached to the bottom ring are a bit more flexible and chewable than the monkey’s body. All edges of this teether are smoothly finished and there are no sharp nubs protruding from the “charms”.

My four-month old granddaughter found this toy fun to use as a rattle, but was not particularly interested in it as a teether. When tax is added into the price, the cost from the Amazon partner is comparable to that of the bull’s eye big box. While I like this Fisher-Price product, in this grandma’s opinion there are better teethers and nicer rattles available than the “Fisher Price Rainforest Monkey Teether”.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, simple rattle, November 14, 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Rainforest Monkey Teether (Baby Product)
I don't know what the other person is talking about, our rattle never smelled even right out of the package. My 6 month old son loves this rattle! He sticks everything in his mouth (like most kids his age) and I'm not worried about the plastic. I also love that it easily attaches to things, I had it attached to one of the loops on his Rainforest playmat (which it matches perfectly) for a long time and only recently took it off to attach to links that I can attach to just about anything. The tail is open enough for me to attach it to things but closed enough for him to not be able to pull it off by himself. The tail has bumps that he likes to gum, and he likes to try to get the hanging fruit into his mouth as well. It's very cute, easy to hold, and makes a satisfying but not annoying rattle sound. It's a keeper!

4.0 out of 5 stars Monkey Teether/Rattle, October 5, 2010
Amanda Grant (Wisconsin Rapids, WI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Rainforest Monkey Teether (Baby Product)
This teether my daughter totally adores! She uses it for everything, and we use it even t encurage her to eat, by distracting her enough for her to open her mouth!!

The only reason I did not give this 5 stars is beause it is on the heavy side, and many times my daughter has bonked herself in the face while lying on the ground or shaking it to make noise.

Overall, it is a really cute teether, my daughter loves it, that to me is all that counts. It is def the one to go to when she is throwing a fit, she settles down right away and just dazes right into it lovenly.

So set aside from the heaviness part, this is areally incredible teether/rattler in one. If they made it a little lighter, this would def be a 5 star item!

1.0 out of 5 stars i hate this toy, December 6, 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Rainforest Monkey Teether (Baby Product)
we have this toy. it is hard plastic. not a "teether" in my opinion.
very awkward. do not buy this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyler's favorite new teether, September 25, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Rainforest Monkey Teether (Baby Product)
Tyler really enjoys this one!He is fourteen months old, and he has been having a rough time teething(currently has 3 molars & 2 cuspids coming in at the same time!)He really likes to put the tail part in his mouth while he twirls the bananas & other fruits with his other hand.He recognized the monkey since his entire room & 2 of his books are all Rainforest.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Monkey Teether