Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on June 10, 2011
Our son received this as a first birthday gift, and it's so much fun. Whenever we're playing in his room and he wants to play alone I (his mother) pass my time by shooting hoops. It's very durable, and it's only tipped over occasionally. I think it's best for a baby who can already stand up. We just keep it on the medium height, and let him take shots. He's become very good at throwing a ball thanks to this toy, and he can make shots on his own from several feet away now. It's true that it's very short compared to some kids' hoops, but it's meant for infants who can sit up, and very young toddlers. At 14 months old, our son now plays with it every day. We highly recommend this toy!
on March 22, 2011
We bought this basketball toy for our daughter when she was 6 months old. She loves to hear all of the different sounds and songs that it plays. She was a bit too young at the time to 'make baskets' but loves to press the buttons and play with the basketballs. It is a heavy toy on top, so you have to be watchful that it doesn't topple when your baby tries to pull the net towards them to chew on it. It is really neat that the net has a sensor if something goes through it and will have different sayings such as 'slam dunk' or will count how many baskets you get in a row. Like how it's height is adjustable so she can play now while she sits and will also be able to use it when she can stand. All around great toy!
on March 21, 2011
We love this toy. It has great tunes and counting. Our daughter (13 months) dances to the tunes. She is learning to throw and roll balls. She loves the lights and tunes. All-in-all great purchase. For those who care, we also enjoy that there are two volume levels. This is some thing that we look for in toys, otherwise the volume is always at a maximum level, which becomes too much very quickly.
on May 22, 2016
I like basketball so of course I had to buy this for my daughter. We purchased this when our daughter was just starting to sit up on her own and crawl a bit. We had it on the lowest setting, but she was still able to pull it over onto herself (something she was not happy about). I like the differing heights and my daughter plays with the balls and hoop separately all the time.

An additional complaint is in the counting mode the hoop does not remember which number you are at for long (i.e. you make a hoop and it says "1", but if you wait more than a few seconds to make the next hoop it will say "1" again instead of going to "2").

An okay product, but needs a way to not fall on the child.
on March 5, 2011
We bought this for our daughter's 1st birthday. She likes to put all of her toys through the hoop. The songs are very cute. The only thing I don't like about it is when it is at the top height it tips over very easily.
on November 13, 2015
This is a good product that grows with your child. My son never found it too interesting until he was about 10 months, and we adjusted the toy to make it taller so it would be on his level, but all he wanted to do was pull it over and it constantly fell forward and hit him in his head. The toy wasn't very stable, with little effort it could be knocked over. he did however enjoy the little blue ball that's attached to the top side that he would move around with his finger, but that's about it.
on May 2, 2013
I bought this for my son at Christmas and he was 13 months old. He wasn't quite walking yet and loved playing with both the basketballs and the musical buttons. Once he started walking, all he wanted to do was throw the hoop. It's so light it's easily pushed over, so we've since taken it away (though it IS durable).

I wouldn't purchase this for a child that is moving into the walking stage, but for younger babies, it's a hit!
on January 4, 2016
Not really a "grow with me" item. It's really small and my 6 month old would have been passed this toy in a month. Not worth the space it takes up. Buy the V-tech basketball and soccer one instead -- it is more of a grow-with-me so you can justify the storage space it requires.
on February 18, 2016
My 6 month old son loves this. He doesn't quite get to put the ball in the basket yet but he loves playing with the hoop and numbers. It helps that it lights up and sings. It's even fun for my husband and me. I'm very happy I bought this.
on August 24, 2015
I have a 15 month old and she absolutely LOVES this toy. It's super fun as well as educational! The music is so fun as well! Every time she gets the ball in she claps for herself! They toy also let's her know she did a good job! I would highly recommend this toy for fun, praise, and education!