5.0 out of 5 stars granddaughter really likes this
My 11 month old granddaughter is really enjoying playing with this toy. She enjoys the songs that the doll plays and bounces with the music. It is fun watching her enjoy this toy.
Published 12 months ago by Lynda A. Beyer

2.0 out of 5 stars So sensitive.
Published 7 months ago by hannah hach

5.0 out of 5 stars granddaughter really likes this, September 2, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars So sensitive., January 20, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Love to Play Sis (Toy)
This toy is cute and my daughter likes it at 10 months. However, it has buttons all over; foot, hand, ear, tummy etc. She can't even brush her hand over the toy without restarting it. When she gets a little older i think this will frustrate her. For example, she touches the tummy to make it sing the tummy song but wiggles a little to dance along, it will stop and sing something else. It is soooo sensitive. You wouldn't think this would be irritating , but it is. Trust me. I think the air can set it off. It goes off on its own CONSTANTLY! One night we fell asleep with it in our bedroom. I could hear it in my closet saying peekaboo I see you.
If you want to shut it off you have to open up a velcro pocket and pull out battery cartridge. I would never buy this. It was a gift or I would return It for something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Love to Play Sis (Toy)
My 3 month old daughter loves it! It's interactive and easy for her to get it started. Super cute and soft too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, annoying off switch, November 17, 2013
I bought one of these for each of my first two kids when they were babies, but no longer have them seeing how each of my kids were four years apart. The one they got was blue, but it was a great toy, and this one was pink, so I jumped on it. The pink one was also 17 dollars less than the blue one when I purchased it, so it worked out for me. My 7 month old baby loves the toy, and her older brother and sister enjoy playing with it with her.... The reason I only give it four stars is this: The on off foot button is WAYYY sensitive. When they press to sing and play games, and start a song, if the baby leans toward the dog, it says "Bye, bye" and turns off, even when she doesnt touch the off foot. That is kind of annoying. But it is a great toy for less than 20 bucks!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Insistent Restarting and Poor Mechanical Operation, October 29, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Love to Play Sis (Toy)
I hate to say that I had to take it from my little because it became mental torture just listening to it restart over and over again. I have decided to send this product back. When it is not starting on its own (just because) it is restarting songs and body parts without any pause in between. Every little touch or brush causes this toy to react. This is no way for my little one or yours to learn body parts or to hear/sing the really truncate songs. The off switch on the foot is either shorted, poorly made or placed. I am never sure if I have actually turned it off or not. But... The dog is really very cute and if the mechanical issues were fixed;I might be willing to try it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, Affordable and Educational! What is not to love?, October 21, 2013
This plush Sis doll is precious to my 8 month old neice. She loved it from the second she saw it, and giggles and giggles while she plays with it. I think the frustration free packaging saves on waste and it was much appreciated. People are always suprised that we paid less than $15 for this, and I intend to buy one for my friend who just had a baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, November 8, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Love to Play Sis (Toy)
My daughter is 18mths old and she loves this toy, she sings with it, repeats what it says and she laughs when it giggles and she loves to hug it, it is very educational and at the same time the heart glows and catches the eye, great toy to buy, it does everything it says it does

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this toy for my 8 mo old granddaughter., October 7, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Love to Play Sis (Toy)
Great toy for a 6 to 18 m old. Has many simple songs. Has lots of bright lights and is easy for a baby to maneuver.

5.0 out of 5 stars This bear is very beautiful, speaks and teaches my baby but the size is a bit smaller than I expected but very beautiful. I real, November 6, 2013
This bear is very beautiful, speaks and teaches my baby but the size is a bit smaller than I expected but very beautiful. I really like

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas gift, November 9, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Love to Play Sis (Toy)
This is one of the cutest dolls that I have seen and it teaches also. This will be a Xmas gift for my granddaughter.

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Love to Play Sis