Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Product Packaging: Standard PackagingChange

on January 20, 2014
This toy is cute and my daughter likes it at 10 months. However, it has buttons all over; foot, hand, ear, tummy etc. She can't even brush her hand over the toy without restarting it. When she gets a little older i think this will frustrate her. For example, she touches the tummy to make it sing the tummy song but wiggles a little to dance along, it will stop and sing something else. It is soooo sensitive. You wouldn't think this would be irritating , but it is. Trust me. I think the air can set it off. It goes off on its own CONSTANTLY! One night we fell asleep with it in our bedroom. I could hear it in my closet saying peekaboo I see you.
If you want to shut it off you have to open up a velcro pocket and pull out battery cartridge. I would never buy this. It was a gift or I would return It for something else.
22 comments26 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2013
My 11 month old granddaughter is really enjoying playing with this toy. She enjoys the songs that the doll plays and bounces with the music. It is fun watching her enjoy this toy.
11 comment19 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 7, 2013
My 3 month old daughter loves it! It's interactive and easy for her to get it started. Super cute and soft too.
on October 21, 2013
This plush Sis doll is precious to my 8 month old neice. She loved it from the second she saw it, and giggles and giggles while she plays with it. I think the frustration free packaging saves on waste and it was much appreciated. People are always suprised that we paid less than $15 for this, and I intend to buy one for my friend who just had a baby.
on October 29, 2013
I hate to say that I had to take it from my little because it became mental torture just listening to it restart over and over again. I have decided to send this product back. When it is not starting on its own (just because) it is restarting songs and body parts without any pause in between. Every little touch or brush causes this toy to react. This is no way for my little one or yours to learn body parts or to hear/sing the really truncate songs. The off switch on the foot is either shorted, poorly made or placed. I am never sure if I have actually turned it off or not. But... The dog is really very cute and if the mechanical issues were fixed;I might be willing to try it again.
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2013
Great toy for a 6 to 18 m old. Has many simple songs. Has lots of bright lights and is easy for a baby to maneuver.
on January 5, 2014
Recently we received a Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy. This little puppy is a great interactive toy for children 6 – 36 months that allows your baby to learn through play in academic, sensory and fine motor skills.

This is an adorable little toy that plays games, introduces ABC’s and 123′s, teaches colours, body parts and sings fun sing-a-long songs such as Pat-A-Cake (one of my favorites). It seems to me that each time I press one part of the body, something new comes up that I’ve never heard coming from this toy before, although that could be an indication of me getting old and losing my hearing :)

Any time the ear, foot, heart, hand or tummy is pushed, depending on the setting you have, it talks to you or plays a song. The little red heart that flashes, flashes bright red, definitely an attention grabber for the little one. I am trying to get my daughter in the hugs and kisses stage and although she’s getting there, this puppy helps enhance babies sense of security by inviting baby to hug and expressing friendship. Every time I show her the toy, she gets excited and smile and leans in for a kiss. It’s adorable.

It’s a great item for baby to help them start to learn the basics.

Tip: If you’re noticing that you’re not hearing a lot of songs or that the songs and alphabet are slowly fading out after only a few seconds of play, make sure your puppy is turned off of the “Try Me Mode” that it’s on when you get it at the store. You can find the tab at the back of the puppy where the velcro is situated. Push that black tab all the way to the bottom and that will put it into the normal mode where baby can hear and play with everything this cute little puppy has to offer!
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2013
My daughter is 18mths old and she loves this toy, she sings with it, repeats what it says and she laughs when it giggles and she loves to hug it, it is very educational and at the same time the heart glows and catches the eye, great toy to buy, it does everything it says it does
on January 5, 2014
This toy is sooooo sensitive, it's terribly annoying, I was trying to play with it and I would barely touch it and it would resart a new song over, the only redemptive quality is that it's cute and my 9 month old likes to roll around with it, but I can't get any form of consistant song it just starts a new song instantly...so bad, I think it would be cute if it worked.
on October 31, 2014
Our 1-year-old received this toy from us, and the Leapfrog Violet dog from her grandparents. This toy is fun and has songs and a few vocabulary words. For the price, this is a good toy. However, if you were only going to buy one talking dog, I'd suggest spending more and buying the Leapfrog dog. It can be programmed to say your child's name in various phrases and songs, and you can program your child's favorite food, animal, and color.