Questions & Answers
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy
by Fisher-Price
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,886)
$34.70
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 45 questions
votes
I don't know if Fisher Price has a Spanish version available locally to you but the one I have is English only. Thanks
Dec 1, 2014 by mcclenaghan
votes
No
Dec 1, 2014 by Jacqui R.
votes
votes
No problem! No, it does not have a Spanish setting, unfortunately.
Dec 9, 2014 by Kimberly Sue
votes
I actually called Fisher Price and the cookie puzzle is on their 2008 line up so not being discontinued yet. The rep I talked to was trying to help me find one online since none of the Kohls listed on FP site locally actually had any in. He was surprised at the puzzle being sold for $155 since he said the suggested retail price for the item was listed for $15. Outrageous indeed! I do not think it was coincidence when the very next day happened to see it being sold by Target (on Amazon) for $15 plus tax in place of the previous seller selling the item for $155. I have twin babies and had to run out so couldn't continue purchasing the item until later that night, but it was too late. When I went to checkout there were only two left and before I could finish they were sold out! Then the price went back up to $155 by the previous seller. So to me its all a game, and for what?! A plastic BABY toy made in china with very little play life? I don't see a 3 year old playing with something like this. I was wanting to buy it for my twins first birthday, to teach them shapes and to manipulate puzzle pieces...That's what the toy was made for, intended for. Its the market, sellers and these ridiculous games that are played that some of us mothers are left out because we in our right minds are not willing to bend to the whims of a corrupt market. The perfect example of this is Webkins. Now of course my daughter wants all the retired, hard to find ones. I tell her sorry, I'm not paying $49.99 for a Whimsical Dragon. She was so sad when we left Postal Annex! Imagine my surprise when buying a Birthday card at Hallmark and my daughter actually sees a dragon listed for $14.99. Dare I ask if the price is correct?! It was! I told the district manager about the one being sold at Postal Annex for $49.99. She said that Hallmark does not buy, hold on to and then up the prices like some of the other sellers. To me this says wonderful things about the Hallmark company and I will be buying from them again.
Jul 31, 2008 by aksrebekah
votes
It is constantly on. It says goodbye like it's off, but it isnt. I'll leave the room and hear it saying 'that tickles' when no one is even in the same room.
18 days ago by Pen Name
votes
I gave it to my one year-old for Christmas. She really likes pushing the buttons and listening to the music. The buttons are easily pushed.
Feb 18, 2015 by S. Miller
votes
No it looks like cloth glued on.
Feb 4, 2015 by Barbara A. Bruce
votes
does it need batteries Dec 21, 2014
Yes, they are included.
Dec 21, 2014 by Tom Mumford
votes
I'm not sure. The girls are small and wouldn't know the difference but love this toy. For me I'd say no but I'm not sure what extra features the cd would have.
Dec 16, 2014 by Dianne Snell
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers