5.0 out of 5 stars Cute ball, baby loves this toy
Published 8 months ago by LMS

3.0 out of 5 stars It's cute
The sound is not very loud on it. Other than that its very cute and my grandbaby is into balls so this is perfedt
Published 7 months ago by Frank Yacono

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute ball, baby loves this toy, March 29, 2014
LMS (In the midwest) - See all my reviews
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the second musical ball toy that my baby has received. I purchased the vtech move and crawl ball as a Christmas present. Of the two, this is the one the baby prefers. In addition to making sounds and music, this one can be used like a regular ball. We roll it back and forth or just toss it around. It is a nice soft ball shape with enough heft that you can roll it but still pretty soft and squishy. The vetch ball really can't be used like a regular ball and is really limited to a few programmed moves. This toy is pretty easy to turn off the sound when you need to save your sanity. A winner.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great indoor ball, April 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this for my 18 month old daughter and she likes it fine. She plays with it and is pleased that she can make the music start on her own. My 5 and 6 year old love it more than she does though. It's an ball they can play with inside the house. Of course it's more like a stuffed animal, but they don't care. It's ball shaped.

It's soft, so I don't have to worry about them rolling or tossing it too hard towards the baby. It plays music, which is a bonus. It seems rather durable, as it's taken a beating around here and still works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Machine Washable!, September 1, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Singin Soccer Ball (Toy)
This is an adorable ball for both boys and girls, sports fans or not. It plays music, says different phrases and is soft for little hands. The ball is very kid-friendly. My absolute favorite feature is it is machine washable! Yes just remove the battery compartment and you can toss this ball in the washing machine! So many soft toys are spot-clean only which is a pain with sticky, grubby little hands! We had a ball like this with my first son and it was hard which was nice to clean but not something easily played with by my little one. Soft definitely is nicer! With the low price of $15 it is definitely a good value!

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe for a toddler rather than an infant, March 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The ball is nice and the sounds are cute; however, my grandson (who is almost six months old) cannot handle the ball (too big) or get the sounds to work well. He is a big boy at 19 pounds, so he isn't too small to play with it. I think that it would be best suited for a child who can sit easily and work their hands together - maybe more nine months than the recommended six. I will put it away for a few months and then pull it out for play when he is at Nana's house.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's cute, May 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
great product fast shipping was for my 1 year old grand daughter she loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping My 2yr old grandson busy., June 9, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Singin Soccer Ball (Toy)
Love this toy because if offers a variety of activities for my grandson to do. He can push panels and it makes noises like counting, abc's , and sings music. All the things he loves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool soccer ball baby toy., May 21, 2014
Stephen (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Singin Soccer Ball (Toy)
I like this toy because it is not too loud, soft and appears it will be easy to clean. Perfect gift item for my one-year old nephew.

4.0 out of 5 stars 2-year old approved, March 18, 2014
RLC (Las Vegas, NV United States) - See all my reviews
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My 2-year old niece loves it. Kicking, tossing, and banging on it causes it to sing, count, and talk. Learning while playing is always good! Though the ball is not round and doesn't roll well, that seems to make it easier for the smaller children to activate it without having to chase it about. It is very plush so you don't have to worry about it hurting anyone, even with the talkbox inside. The talkbox is removable via velcro for washing...and those who need a break from the high-pitched voice!

All in all, this is a good toy to promote exercise, coordination and learning. Though I am not sure too many 6 month old children will be able to move it about hard enough to activate the voice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but ours was defective, March 20, 2014
Yoomi (United States) - See all my reviews
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My toddler and infant both grabbed for the ball as soon as I removed it from the packaging but we were disappointed when we turned on the sound and got nothing but horrible static. I removed the sound box and my toddler immediately lost interest. My 9 month old does like to grab the tabs and squeeze it but without the interactive feature, it's just an oddly shaped ball that doesn't roll in a straight line. Sadly, this toy has been forgotten in the toy box.

Stars for the bright colors, cute face, and the ability to machine wash.

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Singin Soccer Ball